Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   When to...and who? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58854)

Lioness 11-11-2001 10:34 AM

Maybe spoilers:

1) when should I go to Galean and/or Bodhi? I still have teh Trademeet, Windspear Hills, Cult of the Unseeing Eye, and Haer;Dalis quests to do.

2) what do I do with teh Bridge District murders? I have teh beries and stuff, and have gone into all teh houses, I think. I still have no idea how to finds teh culprit.

3) Imoen vs. nalia? Keldorn vs. Valygar or Minsc? My current party is:

me(kensai)
Minsc
Valygar
Jaheira
jan
Aerie

Is Jaheira enough cleric if I get rid of Aerie? Should I take Jan and Nalia or Imoen, or Imoen and Nalia? Who's the best tank? (I don't want to lose Minsc, though) Is Haer'Dalis valuable?

agggh, so many questions! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanx in advance.

Neb 11-11-2001 10:39 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lioness:
Maybe spoilers:

1) when should I go to Gaelan and/or Bodhi? I still have the Trademeet, Windspear Hills, Cult of the Unseeing Eye, and Haer'Dalis quests to do.

2) what do I do with teh Bridge District murders? I have teh beries and stuff, and have gone into all the houses, I think. I still have no idea how to finds the culprit.

<hr></blockquote>

1) Go to Gaelan or Bodhi once you've completed all of the side-quests you can find-

2) If you have the berries, the hide and the bark, show them to the prostitute and either give the evidence to the guard that talked to you when you first entered the Bridge District or confront the Tanner with it.

Lioness 11-11-2001 10:53 AM

I have the berries and the bark, where do you get teh hide from?

Neb 11-11-2001 10:54 AM

There is a beggar, called Old Rampah, he is north of the place with the traders and the prostitute, talk to him and offer him some money for what he has, he will give you the hide.

Mitro Jellywadder 11-11-2001 10:55 AM

There is an old beggar just north of where you got the berries and stuff from. Grumpah (something like that) will haggle with ya, and you get a free meal out of the deal. :D

BTW,

You don't have to pay him anything.

Edit
*Dang, I've been Nebulized by a minute*

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Mitro Jellywadder ]</p>

Lioness 11-11-2001 11:00 AM

Thanx, I got it!

Lioness 11-11-2001 11:23 AM

Ok, spoiler
I killed the thugs etc. on the two lower levels of the tanners house. The tanner and his magey friend disappeared, now should I go talk to the guard near the entrance?

Mitro Jellywadder 11-11-2001 11:36 AM

Yes. He'll give ya more experience.

Lioness 11-11-2001 11:38 AM

Thanx. ;) One quest down, a billion more to go. :D

Lioness 11-11-2001 11:43 AM

Ok, here are the party members I'm definitely keeping:

me
Minsc
Jaheira

Should I go get Nalia in place of Aerie or Jan? I don't have Imoen back yet, but I am buying scrolls and want to buy them for someone I'm gonna keep.