Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hey every body I'm... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74324)

Black Dragon 04-16-2002 10:39 AM

I'm feeling much better now, not so depressed, I haven't really told you guys yet but my grandfather died the other week on wednesday, I am feeling much better about it and my dad did come back from across the seas to visit, (because it was his dad) but he was fighting the war when my grandfather died. But he's doing pretty good. I saw an aunt I never seen in my life before. Plus I got to see my other aunt who lives in oregan or washington or something like that. I live on other side of states! I wanted to tell you guys becuase last time I was on IW I was complaining about how crappy I was doing and feeling, but I'm better now. (I had some time to think over spring break)

Black Dragon 04-16-2002 10:54 AM

Also since /)eathkiller didn't want to make my sig look evil I went and searched for a new pic, tell me how you like it!

Sazerac 04-16-2002 11:00 AM

Actually, I can't see your pic, BlackDragon!

I'm sorry about your grandfather. Hope you are feeling better now.

Cheers,
-Saz

Sorcerer Alex 04-16-2002 11:12 AM

So sorry to hear about your grandfather BD. I hope you're managing to cope with it, and it sounds as if you are, so for that I am pleased. Glad to see you back [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2002, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]

Yorick 04-16-2002 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Black Dragon:
I'm feeling much better now, not so depressed, I haven't really told you guys yet but my grandfather died the other week on wednesday, I am feeling much better about it and my dad did come back from across the seas to visit, (because it was his dad) but he was fighting the war when my grandfather died. But he's doing pretty good. I saw an aunt I never seen in my life before. Plus I got to see my other aunt who lives in oregan or washington or something like that. I live on other side of states! I wanted to tell you guys becuase last time I was on IW I was complaining about how crappy I was doing and feeling, but I'm better now. (I had some time to think over spring break)
I'm sorry Black. I lost mine late last year. I feel for you. :( Hope you feel better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Redblueflare 04-16-2002 01:39 PM

Sorry to hear about that Doni:(

Bahamut 04-16-2002 01:45 PM

It's hard... but we'll all manage

Cheers [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sigmar 04-16-2002 01:54 PM

Glad to see that you're feeling much better Black dragon, I'm impressed with the way you're handling it. BTW I can't see your sig but if it's anything like your last one it should be brilliant.

Aelia Jusa 04-16-2002 05:55 PM

I'm sorry Black Dragon :( . My grandfather died a few months ago, it's hard. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Encard 04-16-2002 08:07 PM

:( *wince* Sorry to hear it, Black Dragon... that can't be pleasant... *hits himself in the head for the massive understatement* Glad to hear you're feeling better...