Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   At last! Full Index to Stealthy's Site - Ironworks Photo Album (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81099)

purre 11-14-2002 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by purre:
funny though,everyone looks so different than I imagined. :D

Yep, we were quite shocked when Johnny posted his pics and he wasn't wearing a big red nose and a green frizzy wig :D
Joshua is a cutie Willow, no doubt about it ;)
Does anyone else want to know who Krustin is chatting up in the car? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]Maybe he will have those in the next picture he sends. :D

Downunda 11-15-2002 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by adam warlock:
*looks at her old pics* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

*delete old pics and puts new ones in*

Why cant you "live" the old pic`s like they are and add some new one, so we can se how you looks like in diffrent stages??? It also make a hell for Melusine to keep track of all those picks to so to all of you dont delete the old pics!!</font>[/QUOTE]No worries here MB. The pics that Adame deleted were in a seperate album to the one that Mel typed up [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 11-15-2002 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vaskez:
Err sorry Mel I took out 2 of my pics...the ones that were on page 30 or something. Sowwie.

If it's page 30 that's not too bad, I can fix that easily... but why? :(
I hope it's not for a bad reason...
</font>[/QUOTE]Well, it's kinda bad but I'd rather not talk about it
</font>[/QUOTE]Sorry to hear that, mate...just remember that every relationship, good or bad, long or short, is teaching you something about the person you will one day be with. That way nothing is ever a waste as long as you learn from it. Take it easy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Downunda 11-15-2002 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GenieBoy
Sorry to hear that, mate...just remember that every relationship, good or bad, long or short, is teaching you something about the person you will one day be with. That way nothing is ever a waste as long as you learn from it. Take it easy.

And Memmers has had ALOT of learning ;)

johnny 11-16-2002 06:04 PM

BUMP There you go Purre. :D

purre 11-16-2002 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
BUMP There you go Purre. :D
Oooo,thanks again! :D
(I just had to write that to this thread page too! :D )

Lioness 11-16-2002 06:21 PM

Sorry Mel, my email sender won't support that big a file...can you instruct me how to upload it or something??? oh, but it's in bmp form... :confused:

adam warlock 11-16-2002 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by adam warlock:
*looks at her old pics* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

*delete old pics and puts new ones in*

Why cant you "live" the old pic`s like they are and add some new one, so we can se how you looks like in diffrent stages??? It also make a hell for Melusine to keep track of all those picks to so to all of you dont delete the old pics!!</font>[/QUOTE]different album

relax sheeesh

go back to sleep

Vaskez 11-18-2002 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Melusine:
Err sorry Mel I took out 2 of my pics...the ones that were on page 30 or something. Sowwie.

If it's page 30 that's not too bad, I can fix that easily... but why? :(
I hope it's not for a bad reason...
</font>[/QUOTE]Well, it's kinda bad but I'd rather not talk about it
</font>[/QUOTE]Sorry to hear that, mate...just remember that every relationship, good or bad, long or short, is teaching you something about the person you will one day be with. That way nothing is ever a waste as long as you learn from it. Take it easy. [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks, that's a good way of looking at it...

Vaskez 11-18-2002 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
Sorry Mel, my email sender won't support that big a file...can you instruct me how to upload it or something??? oh, but it's in bmp form... :confused:
Just download any free paint program that's slightly more advanced than MS paint, open up your BMP file and save it as a jpg. Try searching for Paint Shop Pro 7, you can get a free trial version or you can probably get thousands of free programs that convert to jpg.
*wonders when programs will start converting to the new jpeg2000 format* [img]smile.gif[/img]