Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   dragonspire cave (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59783)

thorlord 11-15-2000 07:47 PM

I climbed the side of the mountain so get to the dragon cave by turning the monsters into stone then using all of them as a ladder anyways it worked...so im at the enterance of the dragon cave and when i go inside i see 2 doors...but i cant open them or get passed them...i looked for some kind of lever...but nothing......i havent talked to the dragon yet....hes not in the cave he flying around somewhere burning up people........so what do i do from here? how do i get them doors in the cave open?

Wyvern 11-15-2000 07:53 PM

Extremely creative!

But the wrong entrance. Go further west and you will find a cave entrance to Dragon Spire at ground level. You'll need to have completed the Stout Mines first! Have fun!

Wyv

thorlord 11-15-2000 08:31 PM

heh...ohh well...remind me to kill that dragon when im done with him/it ...hehe pay back for all that fire he keeps breathing on me!!!

thorlord 11-15-2000 11:01 PM

i went to the other side of the dragon spire cave like you said and i said the words to that dragon and he stop breathing fire on me but i cant seem to give him anything or even walk past him...also i did put the letter in the thing at the door..how do i get past that dragon and do i give him anything? its not the same dragon as the one out side...so what do i do.....as far as the tunnle towhere the dragon is in ...when i try to walk down it..it pushes me back..as if there was a wall there or something..help please

xenotoca 11-16-2000 03:42 AM

This is a mechanicial dragon to stop people entering the cave. Turning it off is a quest from Ishad`s town hall. You must get the dragon armour from the stout mine and this triggers the in game event that will allow you to run past it to reach the switch. Wait till you get to the river. still trying to line up to get to the ledge on the other side before the current sweeps me past.

thorlord 11-16-2000 03:57 AM

yea but when i tried to get back into the mines and the door was closed again..and that guy wont let me pass unless i had another wite to put into the box

Astyanax12 11-16-2000 04:16 AM

Check your inventory. Every time you use the writ he gives it back, but not always to the character who used it. I'm told you can also use Boogre Brew to bribe your way in, though I've never tried this.

thorlord 11-16-2000 04:19 AM

iv looked no one has any letter for it...it didnt give it back to me...what do i do now?

Astyanax12 11-16-2000 04:38 AM

I can only suggest trying the Boogre Brew solution. have you been to the Boogre caverns yet? They are north of that big lake which is next to the burnt out building with the ratling guy, just east of dragonspire.

thorlord 11-16-2000 04:51 AM

yep been there...i soild the all the stuff to the store...ill just go back to town and buy them back