Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   problem with dream (pos spoiler) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59420)

brian nash 11-29-2001 10:41 PM

Im having a problem where everytime I get the slayer dream where imoen becomes the slayer then you also turn into slayer that my game crashes or freezes my comp has anyone else had a problem with this please let me know asap thanks and sorry if the slayer dream thing is a spoiler

LennonCook 11-30-2001 02:08 AM

1. Yes this is a spoiler... apology accepted, but i cant say as much about anyone elses reactions to it...
2. One sentance?? Couldnt u use better grammar and make it several sentances?? :D
3. This problem could be caused by ur CD getting overheated... Save just before the game crashes, And stop playing fpr a while... MAKE SURE THE CD IS OUT OF THE DRIVE...
After about an hour or so, u should be able to do this again... otherwise, download the latest patch- this could be a bug...
if it comes to the patch, go to www.interplay.com and follow the links to th Bg2 official site, and www.baldurdash.com and see which patch sounds like it will fix ur problem.

Sir Exxon 11-30-2001 08:51 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SookmaCook:
1. Yes this is a spoiler... apology accepted, but i cant say as much about anyone elses reactions to it...
2. One sentance?? Couldnt u use better grammar and make it several sentances?? :D
3. This problem could be caused by ur CD getting overheated... Save just before the game crashes, And stop playing fpr a while... MAKE SURE THE CD IS OUT OF THE DRIVE...
After about an hour or so, u should be able to do this again... otherwise, download the latest patch- this could be a bug...
if it comes to the patch, go to www.interplay.com and follow the links to th Bg2 official site, and www.baldurdash.com and see which patch sounds like it will fix ur problem.
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="yellow">Come on, Sookma.
Give the guy a break! He is totally new here, and this isnt a good first-impression for him.</font>

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] <h1><font color="light green">WELCOME, BRIAN!</font></h1> [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

<font color="yellow">This is a typical bug. As SookmaCook said, try to download some bugfixes from either Baldurdash or Interplay.</font>

see ya!

Mitro Jellywadder 11-30-2001 09:34 AM

Try installing the official patch and see what happens.

Sookma,
Don't complain about another person's grammar, and then have spelling error after spelling error in your own post. :D Wow, what a huge spoiler. Someone has a dream. :rolleyes: :D

BTW Brian Nash,

Welcome to the board. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

brian nash 11-30-2001 11:02 AM

Thank you to everyone who responded, and thank you for the hearty welcome.