Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Report bugs or errors/mistakes in EfU here (11/3/2008 Onwards) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38419)

T-D-C 01-28-2007 10:05 PM

Actually I think the description is wrong. beacuse you get that scythe description when you do the lost group quest (that takes you down to 12) It says it gives you a scythe but in fact it gives you the little note for the lost group.

Ziroc 01-29-2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Some of the doors in level 14 (commanders room and leaders room for example) give problems getting through. Jaros gets stuck on the edges very easy and the 'blue' area is very big and it makes it hard to select a place to walk too.
Yeah, it's a know tileset bug. Nothing can be done with it unless I fixed each tile with a door. It's a walkmesh issue I guess.

Anyway, no worries, I won't be using that tileset again for any other levels [img]smile.gif[/img] . I didn't make it, but thought it was cool kinda.. oh well. I have 14 other new tilesets to use that are never before seen.

The Lag is not a bug, it happens sometimes.

Greything 01-31-2007 09:38 AM

While the subject is the Commander's room, I couldn't help noticing that he has a very plush carpet.

His feet disappear in it and when you step on it so do yours.

Still, that's no price at all to pay for the Commander's amazing armour.

nwnrogue 02-12-2007 05:37 AM

Undermountain Level 1 (next to the ettin and Roddybug) and others (e.g. Level 10)

The two parallel tunnels shaped like this:

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">,.-''''''''''''-.,__
&lt;======&gt;
-.,________,.-''</pre>[/QUOTE]if I'm in front of the tunnels I have a really hard time targeting the other side. Mostly if you click in one or other tunnel or on the other side of the tunnel you just head off in the other direction (for level 1 this is back across the bridge towards the bandit bedroll): the targeting AI is screwy.

robertthebard 02-12-2007 10:24 AM

While that is a pathfinding bug, it' not exclusive to Undermountain. Pathfinding isn't the best in the world in Neverwinter Nights, despite what NWN2 naysayers would have you believe.

Edit: Spelling error that changed the whole context of the post.

[ 02-12-2007, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: robertthebard ]

Reflexis Blackcat 02-14-2007 12:19 AM

Level 8 Small tower

I just had entered and was running to the left and got stuck behind the lamp post right at the entrance. I tried everything , could not get out.

Lawful Evil

Petey the Mad Monk 03-03-2007 01:48 AM

Level 4
After killing Lester, I teleport back across the broken bridge open and go through the door and I am back at Lesters quarters. I would not mind killing him again but...

Unglaublich Verwustung 03-03-2007 05:40 PM

yep, had the same problem, could get fabulously rich on the respawns goodies if I could ever get out of there [img]smile.gif[/img]

But the concept is great, I got slammed! Totally unexpected, good work.

Garnet FalconDance 03-03-2007 08:25 PM

Same here -Roddybug's Xavier and I were stuck in an endless loop. Really annoying since we were doing so well as a newly minted team :( .

Ziroc 03-03-2007 11:43 PM

Found the issue, two doors had the exact same tag. So you went to the closest tag [img]smile.gif[/img] Fixed!