Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-A Conversation Zone-Febuary 16, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84298)

Callum Kerr 02-18-2003 08:28 AM

Yeah... I wondered about that... is Lady Blue trying to save you trouble? Or is she trying to cut your feet out from under you and assume command of the cafe? Like I tried to do once... with my Seaside Tavern... but more subtly...
*shoots a suspicious glance at Lady Blue from under my pulled down hat and over my pulled-up trench coat collar... while standing in the only rain and puddle in the entire cafe...* Just like the movies mummy!!! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Callum Kerr ]

Attalus 02-18-2003 09:45 AM

[quote]Originally posted by WillowIX:
Quote:

LOL! You got me there Attalus. Your shoes are indeed older than me. But I do think our bachelors are almost the same. Universities are pretty good at playing with words these days. ;) Whippersnaper? i haven´t been called that in ages. An elderly senior physician at work called me an insolent pup once when I pointed out he was about to make a mistake. Of course he went dead quiet when I asked him where he kept his leeches and if he was going to bleed his patient after the operation. ;) LOL!

Cloudy, IIRC Attalus complained about not having any snow. Send it to him. ;)
<font color=deeppink>Willow</font> I can truly say that I haven't wished for snow, at least within your short life. Maybe back in 1963, but not since then. But you are correct that my B.S. was in Biology, so I suspect that I degrees are quite similar.
Antryg, we always said that we should get credit hours in Staying Away From the Quarter. You learn to balance, and save it up for the weekend. ;) I trust your wife continues to improve.

Kaltia 02-18-2003 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum Kerr:
Yeah... I wondered about that... is Lady Blue trying to save you trouble? Or is she trying to cut your feet out from under you and assume command of the cafe?
....again?
*turns to LB*
Jen, are you planning an overtake of the cafe by force?
*mute silence*
Or by Glorfy?
*Glorfy: I HEARD THAT!*
Apparently not ;)

Timber Loftis 02-18-2003 10:18 AM

Morning all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Tired. [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]

The Dr. Giggles... funny. :D That title gets more giglges from me at this moment than the good doctors themselves do.

Well, just saying "hi" and reading a wee bit before I click on over to the EPA website. Today's topic: What kind of settlement policy does EPA have regarding someone who hasn't filed their EPCRA (Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act) reports EVER. Note that each EPCRA violation is a $25K fine per occurrence, with the penalty compounding *daily*. We're litterally looking at millions and millions here. Good thing a Repub. is in office - EPA just might be reasonable (reasonable = reduce millions to $0 ;) ) about settlement.

Riveting stuff, truly. Hey... where'd everybody go? :confused:

johnny 02-18-2003 10:24 AM

I just saw on another board that it's Lioness's birthday. So whereever you are, happy birthday Nessy.

Callum Kerr 02-18-2003 10:33 AM

yeah ok whatever happy birthday and all... but on to more important matters... i got a new sig... however... it does have the line around it :(

Oh well...

seriously... Happy Birthday Nessie... you were the one who showed me the cafe... even if it was only because you were posting nice comments about it in MY tavern... and nasty ones about mine... but still... she showed me the cafe...

Happy Birthday Nessy... you will be in my heart forever... the first spammer i ever knew *reminiscent teardrop... [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

arion windrider 02-18-2003 12:11 PM

mornin all

Kaltia 02-18-2003 12:53 PM

Happy birthday LIONESSY!

harleyquinn 02-18-2003 01:24 PM

Hi everyone. Hi Kat, nice to see you're still with us. Hi Arion, I notice this is the second day in a row you've spared the jukebox ;)
How is everyone doing today? Mine is ok, except it's filled with meetings meetings meetings. It's amazing how little gets done even though we have a full 8 hours to do it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Have all of you south of me been able to dig out of the snow yet?

Attalus 02-18-2003 01:52 PM

Afternoon, all. I finally succeeded in downloading the Imoen Romance, so I am gonna start a new game of BGII. Chilly, here, 54 degrees F. But, no snow! Sorry, Piestrider. :D