Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-A Conversation Zone-Febuary 16, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84298)

Timber Loftis 02-17-2003 10:46 AM

Morning all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Happy President's Day to all you government workers. :D Yeah, you, sitting there in your PJ's reading the paper and watching Oprah. Don't think we're not onto you. [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]

On the other hand, it's nice my wifey gets a day off. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

antryg 02-17-2003 12:08 PM

Howdy y'all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Finally getting some good news. The doctors have said that they are going to release my wife from the hospital today.

arion windrider 02-17-2003 12:11 PM

morning all...

Sigmar 02-17-2003 12:17 PM

G'day!

Sparing the jukebox today are you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

harleyquinn 02-17-2003 12:24 PM

Morning Arion :D

I'd agree about the snow being plowed, except that it's not always the case, especially when I leave at 6:30 in the morning to go to work, yet they still expect me to come in. I personally think the company shouldn't always get to say if they're open or not. I think if the majority of workers think it's too dangerous, they shouldn't require us to come in or use what little vacation time we have. (I can see it now "Yeah, I know it's 70 degrees, but there's the chance of snow, so I don't wanna risk it, won't be in today" [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] )

Timber Loftis 02-17-2003 12:42 PM

Hey, I just found out I won an IW award. [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Party at the Cafe!! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Drinks are on me all day today. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Cloudy, break out that whiskey you put in my coffee and let's share it all around. :D

Rageheart 02-17-2003 12:54 PM

yeah theres a lot of snow down here in sunny florida

harleyquinn 02-17-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Hey, I just found out I won an IW award. [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Party at the Cafe!! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Drinks are on me all day today. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Cloudy, break out that whiskey you put in my coffee and let's share it all around. :D

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Way to go Timber. And I'm not just happy because of the whiskey [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]

So, anyone else ever get to the lunch hour and suddenly realize they've left their wallet sitting at home? [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
I'm just grateful that I had $2 in my pocket and that there's cup-o-soup in the vending machine. Seesh, I hate when I do this. Anyone feeling my pain? ;)

[ 02-17-2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: harleyquinn ]

Kaltia 02-17-2003 01:09 PM

Hey people, how are we today?
I have detention with the PE department every day this week except Friday! OUCH!
On a plus side my ClassCiv teacher said she thinks I'm one of the most interested pupils she has and she's predicted me an A* grade :D
I got a fancy dress party soon....Black, PVC mini-skirt, knee high boots, red hair dye, random black sleeveless full neck top, spikey wrist bands, heavy mascara and a sunbed, required before I go :D

Sigmar 02-17-2003 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
Hey people, how are we today?
I have detention with the PE department every day this week except Friday! OUCH!
On a plus side my ClassCiv teacher said she thinks I'm one of the most interested pupils she has and she's predicted me an A* grade :D
I got a fancy dress party soon....Black, PVC mini-skirt, knee high boots, red hair dye, random black sleeveless full neck top, spikey wrist bands, heavy mascara and a sunbed, required before I go :D

Why's the P.E department got it in for you?