Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-A Conversation Zone-Febuary 16, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84298)

GokuZool 02-16-2003 11:12 PM

Quote:

Spent the day assembling and playing with my new toy - 5.5 HP snowblower!!!
Does that work the same as a leafblower? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] What does it look like?

[ 02-16-2003, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]

Night Stalker 02-16-2003 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Spent the day assembling and playing with my new toy - 5.5 HP snowblower!!!
Does that work the same as a leafblower? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] What does it look like?</font>[/QUOTE]5 speed forward, 2 reverse, 24 in of snow eating power!
OoooH! OoooooH! OooooH!
http://www.sears.com/data/product_im...664000-dlv.jpg

Take THAT you evil plow!

[ 02-16-2003, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Night Stalker ]

GokuZool 02-16-2003 11:41 PM

LOL

I was expecting something like this [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.canadiantire.ca/gateway/i...af-blowers.jpg

Shows how much I know about snow blowers :D

Cloudbringer 02-17-2003 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
Thanks SnowCloud! I'll be sure to tell my wife that you had a cat with the same symptoms as her. I'm sure she will be amused. If she isn't can I trade you for the cat? :D I hope you had a great weekend and a good visit with friends.
LOL! Well, it's my only personal experience with the issue, dear! :D Tell your wife, I'm praying for her recovery and well-being and my cats (the curent ones) are purring - always a soothing thing! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Had a lovely weekend. Am getting a cold, I think, but not too bad just yet. [img]smile.gif[/img] Nacht's got to work tomorrow, but I have the day off- well, except for taking him to work! :D

Cloudbringer 02-17-2003 02:49 AM

<H1><font color="plum"> PLEASE NOTE </font></H1>

This is a modified reminder that I've posted before in reply to someone asking "can we spam the cafe". It still holds true, so I'm going to repeat it periodically for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Read the first post of the thread, it's NOT a spam zone. If you want to discuss you grades, a problem with a teacher,the weather, your neighbor's new car etc.....etc.. (real life conversations) this is the place. I don't mind a SMALL amount of spam but when the Cafe gets to be 8 pages in one day and it's all one liner pure spam, I have to ask people not to do it because most of the members who would come to talk about their day or things that they want advice or sympathy or cheers on, will not post in that atmosphere. I want you to be comfy here, but not at the expense of other members.

So the answer is NO, I don't want to see page after page of roleplay spam or one liner spamfests that could be done on msn or aim etc. because our goal is to TALK WITH one another , not fill up a cafe in five hours. ;) :D HOWEVER, I'm not gonna jump on anyone for a few of these kinds of things, only if it gets out of hand. :D

Iron_Ranger 02-17-2003 03:44 AM

Hey I have a question!

Anyone ever notice how most of the US presidetns last names are british? With the execption of Eisenhower and a few others...Most of hem have been british..I wonder why? Given there are alot of British imigrants. But still, it seems like there would be a bit more diversity.

Ar-Cunin 02-17-2003 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Hey I have a question!

Anyone ever notice how most of the US presidetns last names are british? With the execption of Eisenhower and a few others...Most of hem have been british..I wonder why? Given there are alot of British imigrants. But still, it seems like there would be a bit more diversity.

The best credentials in US politics are still if you can claim that your ancestors came with the Mayflower ;)

Ar-Cunin 02-17-2003 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Night Stalker:
5 speed forward, 2 reverse, 24 in of snow eating power!
OoooH! OoooooH! OooooH!

Take THAT you evil plow!

Whatever happened to shovelling snow with a shovel - this seems like laziness [img]tongue.gif[/img]

wellard 02-17-2003 06:02 AM

G'day cobbers hope you are all well

Epona how are those scooters of yours? rusting away on salty roads, negleted. Or polished to perfection and kept warm and cozy by the fireside? :D

[ 02-17-2003, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

johnny 02-17-2003 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Hey I have a question!

Maybe that will change if Kareem Abdul Jabbar would run for office. :D And you also have Arnold Schwarzenegger, that doesn't really sound English either. Or would you rather prefer Willem de Bruin ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]