Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Tremble Puny Earthlings (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80184)

The Collective 07-14-2002 05:05 AM

We are The Collective. Our long journey through hyperspace has brought us to your puny planet. Our normal tactic is to immediately assimilate all sentient beings into our collective conciousness.

However, we have a problem. We are powerless to resist the temptations of really nice coffee and assorted patisserie produce. In countless millennia traversing the multiverse we have never encountered such a distraction.........er.....help!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please send a cleaner for the Table of Doom as well, if that's all right with you......

Mouse 07-14-2002 05:14 AM

And welcome to you [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

As I can see you are new here, I would ask that you take a few minutes to read the Rules and Regulations which you can access via the button at the top of the page. By and large, I think you will find us a fairly friendly bunch - enjoy your time here :D

Davros 07-14-2002 05:23 AM

Hello Collective - I hope you come in peace - please accept a humble offerring of pretzels, as all that beer must be making you hungry [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

K T Ong 07-14-2002 05:29 AM

Hello, Collective.

Hope you'll like it here.

Megabot 07-14-2002 05:34 AM

Quote:

We are The Collective. Our long journey through hyperspace has brought us to your puny planet. Our normal tactic is to immediately assimilate all sentient beings into our collective conciousness.

However, we have a problem. We are powerless to resist the temptations of really nice coffee and assorted patisserie produce. In countless millennia traversing the multiverse we have never encountered such a distraction.........er.....help!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please send a cleaner for the Table of Doom as well, if that's all right with you......
I dont knowe what you are talking about but WELCOME ! :D

Downunda 07-14-2002 05:41 AM

Welcome collective and remember that vegemite sandwiches make tables of doom even doomier [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As for assorted patisserie produce, our good friend, mentor and patisserie king, Donut the magnificent, is currently at a collective of his own so wait till he gets back and you will be pleasantly surprised (just watch out for his subtitles ;) )

johnny 07-14-2002 05:57 AM

Stop drinking guys, it's getting to your heads ! :D

Downunda 07-14-2002 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Stop drinking guys, it's getting to your heads ! :D
Has that ever stopped you before? :D

Downunda 07-14-2002 06:03 AM

Unfortunately our cleaning lady, Epona, is also away (at the same collective as Donut the magnificent coincidentaly) so as far as getting the table of doom cleaned up, I'm afraid you're gonna have to tackle that prob yourself ;)

[ 07-14-2002, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: Downunda ]

K T Ong 07-14-2002 06:07 AM

I thought Epona's a guy?