Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dragon Age™ Origins (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Flemeth (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101295)

Timber Loftis 01-11-2010 04:45 PM

Flemeth

What do I have to do to kill Flemeth? Morrigan asked me if I would, and I said yes, but then I went back there and the hut was shut up and locked. No Flemeth.

robertthebard 01-11-2010 05:48 PM

Re: Flemeth

Hmm, she should be there, maybe save, and reload to check it.

Luvian 01-11-2010 10:14 PM

Flemeth won't show up if you have Morrigan in your party. She told you she wanted to stay at camp while you do the deed.

CerebroDragon 01-13-2010 02:52 AM

I decided not to undertake that task - seemed kind of twisted and Electra-complexy in a fantasy-freudian type of way. ;)

Might have to do it in my next playthrough though! Let's know if it's worth it!

TheCrimsomBlade 01-14-2010 02:09 AM

SPOILER ALERT
>|
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
DO NOT Read beyond this point if you don't want to be spoiled

You don't Have to Kill Flemeth leave Morrigan at Camp and go to her hut and she is standing just out side the hut tell her what your want and she will give you the choice of just take the book or fight and unless your all above lvl 70 have her give you the book of spells and she will tell you that she will avoid Morrigan until later in life and will maybe someday pop in and say high. Other wise she turns into a Giant Dragon God about Lvl 95 and kills everybody end of game. She can shoot fireballs out at you like a Machine Gun with major area explosions and Fire Damage.
TCB

Luvian 01-14-2010 04:44 AM

What?! I don't know what game you played but my version of Dragon Age has a level cap of 25.

TheCrimsomBlade 01-17-2010 10:01 AM

Go fight Her in Dragon Form you will see what I mean. when your leven 12 all the dragons may as well be lvl 2000 for what good it does to fight them. Still the same old stick in the mud Moderators

Luvian 01-17-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCrimsomBlade (Post 1237807)
Go fight Her in Dragon Form you will see what I mean. when your leven 12 all the dragons may as well be lvl 2000 for what good it does to fight them. Still the same old stick in the mud Moderators

SPOILER

She's pretty weak compared to real dragons. I beat her at level 10 and the high dragon at level 12 on my first play through.

Yes they can be hard if you're unprepared. But just because these encounters are hard doesn't mean everyone should pick the easy way out and betray Morrigan. It also doesn't mean you have to wait until you are three times above the level cap before giving it a try. It's just an elite boss encounter. It balance to your level to a point, meaning she could for example be anywhere from around level 12 to 20 depending on your level. :p

robertthebard 01-17-2010 09:50 PM

Ah, come on TCB, she's no where near as tough as the Red on lvl 5 of Undermountain, and she won't heal when she's almost dead.

Cloudbringer 01-24-2010 01:33 PM

I beat her, she's tough but wasn't as bad as I expected. Used a lot of healing though!