Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Raw eggs in the morning/shakes (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93053)

Sir Degrader 02-23-2005 09:21 PM

I'm currently doing some physical training (weights and running). I have some questions.
1) Raw Eggs in the morning. Good, bad or suicidal?
2) Anyone have any good protein shake recipes?

johnny 02-23-2005 09:29 PM

I don't know wether raw eggs are good or bad, but the thought alone makes me wanna puke.

Sir Goulum 02-23-2005 09:32 PM

I tend to agree with Johnny. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] Although, my Aunt used to gulp down raw eggs, so they couldn't be that bad for you.

johnny 02-23-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
I tend to agree with Johnny. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] Although, my Aunt used to gulp down raw eggs, so they couldn't be that bad for you.
Didn't she die last year ? :D

Felix The Assassin 02-23-2005 09:38 PM

Damn, my arteries are hardening just readin 'raw eggs'.

You want what?
Blend up some: fresh or canned fruit, add some almond slivers, and drink with some sushi!

You arn't by chance spamming due to your current avatar are you?

Whatever you do, don't shock your body, if your in fact just spamming, it's ok.

How long have you, and what is the final result you want to achieve?

Just for Raw Eggs 1 in 20K chance, you should play lottery as well!

[ 02-23-2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Felix The Assassin ]

Sir Goulum 02-23-2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Goulum:

Didn't she die last year ? :D </font>[/QUOTE]One would think that my thoughts on the healthyness for you would be different if she were dead. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bungleau 02-23-2005 09:43 PM

Seems to me that raw eggs can be a source of salmonella. I could be wrong... I'd google for it if I were more inclined (or contemplating drinking them).

Sir Degrader 02-23-2005 09:44 PM

I've been doing my regime for about 3 months now, and am trying to reach the Canadian forces minimum requirements (although I can currently do them right now, I want to meet USMC minimum standards).

Spirits Reborn 02-23-2005 09:46 PM

well, i eat raw eggs,(just not every morning, not morning at all. i eat them in the afternoon) and yea they arn't as bad as these ppl are letting you know, but i don't know if they're good for you, i know they are good for when you work out, cause they i think help reduce lactic acid, so yea i'd say they're good for you.

[ 02-23-2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Spirits Reborn ]

Dron_Cah 02-23-2005 09:48 PM

Ah. Here I was, thinking you were just on a big Rocky kick, lol. I wouldn't really suggest them, though. The cholesterol, alone, is a big deterrent. I would advise you to just look for a healthy protein shake, or perhaps vitamins. Just my two cents. [img]smile.gif[/img]