Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female Paladin Characters have Anomen Romance Advantage (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6036)

Jerr Conner 02-14-2002 06:17 PM

I only have one female character, my Undead Slayer. Well anyway, she has a romance with Anomen. Now if you don't like Anomen, the romance can still be worth a littl something, if you can stand the romance, or just use Shadowkeeper to speed up the romance.

Also, this slight advantage, at least I view it as an advantage, works well for those who have a stronghold but it's not quite like most other strongholds.

So some spoilers ahead for the Anomen Romance and the Paladin Stronghold quest are coming up.

First off the Paladin Stronghold Quest, so bare with me. With this stronghold quest, I really didn't get anything. I just got a small room in the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart for storage. I hate this, can't even rest in there. Now scroll down to where the Anomen Romance comes in.

With the Anomen Romance, I had one option. I allowed Anomen to become a knight, because you do have control over the guy's destiny. For those who dislike Anomen, going in a relationship with him makes you sort of his 'puppetmaster'. You're the one that influences his decision when it comes to vengeance or honor. Therefore, you inadvertantly control his life.

Anyway, I made him a knight. Soon after, he fell for my character, and his father died trying to kill Saerk. Now, after I convinced him not to kill Saerk, I went to his house. The gaurd will always be out there. Anyway, his dad is dead.

I now own the house! Sure, Anomen technically owns it, however I get to use it for storage, and even drop a few NPC's there! Not only that...but I get to hobnob with the richies!

So for Female Paladins, and possibly preists, you can romance Anomen for his house.

Tanoch Thas'ala 02-15-2002 11:33 AM

Better to turn him into a hating pansy...

Darkheart 02-15-2002 11:40 AM

Typical woman, gets the house and all the man gets is abuse.

Jerr Conner 02-15-2002 12:00 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Darkheart:
Typical woman, gets the house and all the man gets is abuse.<hr></blockquote>

LOL!

Nifft the Nimble 02-15-2002 04:04 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Darkheart:
Typical woman, gets the house and all the man gets is abuse.<hr></blockquote>

But you don't need to be a woman to abuse Anomen and get his house! If you tell him you're "no goody-goody", that you take what you want, when you want it, he'll storm out of the Copper Coronet and wait for you at his house. When you get there, you'll get to kill his obnoxious self and his obnoxious father.

Some XP for the guards and his father; unfortunately, no XP for killing him.

Then the house is yours! No loss of rep, by the way.

-- Nifft

Jerr Conner 02-15-2002 04:16 PM

LOL!

Lady Galadria, hope you read the above post by Nifft ;C)

I'm going to try it myself, lol!

DJG 02-28-2002 02:10 PM

Isn't that a bit selfish?

Well, if you are playing evil it's not. :rolleyes:
I am a Paladin. This is what I say to evil!
[img]graemlins/shooter03.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter05.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter06.gif[/img]

Ha ha ha! Just kiddin'!

Jerr Conner 02-28-2002 02:53 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJG:
Isn't that a bit selfish?

Well, if you are playing evil it's not. :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha! Just kiddin'!
<hr></blockquote>

Hehe! Anomen needs someone to take over his house and have Toga Parties at.

Nifft the Nimble 02-28-2002 06:04 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJG:

Ha ha ha! Just kiddin'!
<hr></blockquote>

How perfect, the paladins are all facing the same way... :D

-- Nifft, fond of exposed backs

PS: ;)