Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ATTN: About clans, please READ (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58630)

Memnoch 11-03-2001 11:13 AM

I count SEVEN clan threads on the front page, THREE of them about the same clan, Keldorn's Order. There is also a thread called Keldorn's Order Building in the General Discussion forum.

It is the responsibility of the CLANMASTER to ensure that his members are using the "official" clan thread. Clanmasters are accountable for the actions of their members.

Clanmasters, please register your clan thread here. If your name or clan is NOT here then you are not an official Ironworks clan and any threads pertaining to your clan will be deleted without notice.

I posted this earlier:

Quote:

You are welcome to join a clan/guild if you wish, but please do NOT post a thread saying that you have decided to start a new social clan/guild. We already have at 10+ clans on this site.

The only new clans that will be accepted will be Neverwinter Night multiplayer guilds.

Find a clan that you want to join and email the clanmaster - DO NOT post a message saying that you want to join one. Alternatively, you can find one of the existing clan threads in the General Discussion forum and post your inquiries there. They're all very friendly.

All clan threads should be in our General Discussion forum, not here as they really don't have anything to do with BG2. NWN guild threads should be posted in our Neverwinter Nights forum.

Further to this warning, any more new clan threads that are started here will be subject to being locked without notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.
As you have all received sufficient warning about this, all unnecessary clan threads will be locked. Don't complain to me about this as I think I've been very fair and given you all sufficient warning. Go to your OFFICIAL clan thread. If you're not sure which one, try finding it or emailing/PMing your clanmaster, rather than starting a new one.

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Memnoch ]</p>

Bahamut 11-03-2001 12:28 PM

BUMP to the TOP

Sir Exxon 11-03-2001 12:45 PM

I am not the leader, but I will tell Sir Byronas as soon as I find him. If he havent turned up after a while, you can most likely find him at one of the Keldorns Order threads, or in the topic called "royal rumble" or "order of the dead".

Memnoch 11-03-2001 12:51 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
I am not the leader, but I will tell Sir Byronas as soon as I find him. If he havent turned up after a while, you can most likely find him at one of the Keldorns Order threads, or in the topic called "royal rumble" or "order of the dead".<hr></blockquote>

Thanks, Sir Exxon. I appreciate your attitude. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Byronas 11-03-2001 03:30 PM

Memnoch it's not my fault! Barb creates topics all the day!

Desuma Malevois 11-03-2001 03:59 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
Memnoch it's not my fault! Barb creates topics all the day!<hr></blockquote>

Byronas, not that it's any of my business, but according to Memnoch's rules set down for clan leaders in the GD board, YOU are responsible for any clan-related spamming done by Barb. My advice to you would be to make sure he understands the rules and then, if he still refuses to follow them, kick him out of your clan.

Memnoch 11-04-2001 01:21 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Desuma Malevois:

Byronas, not that it's any of my business, but according to Memnoch's rules set down for clan leaders in the GD board, YOU are responsible for any clan-related spamming done by Barb. My advice to you would be to make sure he understands the rules and then, if he still refuses to follow them, kick him out of your clan.
<hr></blockquote>

This is correct. If you start a clan you will have to make sure your members respect you, and respect your decisions, and you need to make sure you are able to maintain order in your clan. With leadership comes responsibility. ;)

Memnoch 11-05-2001 08:16 AM

Just a reminder.

Aurican 11-05-2001 04:23 PM

What are the seven official clans of the board?

Memnoch 11-05-2001 09:25 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aurican:
What are the seven official clans of the board?<hr></blockquote>

Click on the link I provided you above. ;)