Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   No fair Bungleau (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32482)

ZaRos 11-18-2003 10:00 AM

Isn’t it about time, we got a new chapter on Missy Hissy’s adventures?
Bungleau I think it is unfair that you are letting you dedicated fans walk around with out knowing how Missy Hissy is progressing in the land of wizards and warriors…

(Wyv here - just stepped in to do a minor edit - hope you don't mind! ;) )

[ 11-18-2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]

Bungleau 11-18-2003 11:59 AM

Okay, okay... point taken. I'm in Atlanta today, but I will commit to at least one new chapter by this weekend. Perhaps more, if the creative juices are really flowing... :D

Be prepared, because in a few chapters, I'll be asking the forum to decide how things end. ;)

Wyvern 11-18-2003 12:13 PM

That sounds interesting!!! :D

Wyv

bsftcs 11-18-2003 12:22 PM

Definitely sounds interesting. Looking forward. [img]smile.gif[/img]

ZaRos 11-18-2003 05:58 PM

Interesting future coming up…
Weee new chapter maybe even more than one
Weee maybe one even has a chance of getting to have a little influence Missy Hissy’s adventures...
You are a kind and generous person Bounglea, letting so many good things come my way [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: post 50... A big day in my life [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: ZaRos ]

ZaRos 11-18-2003 06:12 PM

Wyw what did you edit?
I just noticed that you edited my post, can I ask what you changed? (I am in now way offended, just curious) I read the post a couple of times and I can’t find any changes...

Blood is flowing from my ears due to too much brain activity [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wyw pleas put an end to all the thinking [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord 11-18-2003 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZaRos:
Blood is flowing from my ears due to too much brain activity [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wyw pleas put an end to all the thinking [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sounds to me like he wants someone to kill him. Don't do it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

BTW, how many chapters are there at the moment?

bsftcs 11-18-2003 07:51 PM

I think she edited Bungleau's name which you had misspelled Boungleau. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyvern 11-19-2003 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bsftcs:
I think she edited Bungleau's name which you had misspelled Boungleau. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes, that's the edit I did - nothing more. ;)

I know Ziroc did have in place a time limit on how long a poster has to edit their own posts and figured we were well beyond that limit. Just wanted to see Bungleau's name spelled correctly. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyv