Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   check this out... a small easy loving animal related love test (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83177)

Harkoliar 12-18-2002 12:23 AM

http://thewebhouse.net/lovetest/index.html

it is a simple test.. only 6 questions.. it is just basic humor and "maybe" real for you guys/gals

Paladin2000 12-18-2002 01:14 AM

My results:

1. What kind of person you'll be attracted to in real life situation..
C. Deer - elegant and well-mannered

2. In the process of courtship, which approach would make you feel irrisistable...
A. Monkey - creative, never let you feel bored

3. What impression you would like to give to your lover...
B. Cat - stylish

4. What incident would cause you break up with your partner which character you hate most...
C. Crocodile - ruthless, cold-blooded, ironic

5. What kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner...
D. Bird - you care not only about present but future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship that you can grow with

6. Would you commit adultery...
A. Human - you care about the society and morality, you won't do anything wrong after marriage

7. What do you think about marriage...
B. White Tiger - you think of marriage is a precious thing, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much

8. At this moment, what do you think of Love...
B. Cat - you are quite self-centred; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want

Comment:
Most of them are quite true except for No 8. Maybe I am in denial...

Sever 12-18-2002 01:18 AM

Not a bad quiz, though i wonder how they interpreted some of the answers.

LennonCook 12-18-2002 06:41 AM

1. What kind of person you'll be attracted to in real life situation..

C. Deer - elegant and well-mannered

In the process of courtship, which approach would make you feel irrisistable...

B. Lion - straight-forward, just tell you he (she) loves you

What impression you would like to give to your lover...

B. Cat - stylish

What incident would cause you break up with your partner which character you hate most...

C. Crocodile - ruthless, cold-blooded, ironic

What kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner...

B. Horse - both of you can talk about everything and anything, no secret is kept

Would you commit adultery...

A. Human - you care about the society and morality, you won't do anything wrong after marriage

What do you think about marriage...

B. White Tiger - you think of marriage is a precious thing, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much

At this moment, what do you think of Love...

A. Lion - you always thirst of love, you can do anything for it, but you won't fall for it easily

<font color="lightblue">All fit perfectly. Scary. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] </font>

Bruce The Aussie 12-18-2002 11:48 AM

1.What kind of person you'll be attracted to in real life situation..

A. Rabbit - those who has split personality, like cold as ice on the outside, but hot as fire in the heart.

2.In the process of courtship, which approach would make you feel irrisistable...

B. Lion - straight-forward, just tell you he (she) loves you

3.What impression you would like to give to your lover...

B. Cat - stylish

4.What incident would cause you break up with your partner which character you hate most...

D. Shark - insecure

5.What kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner...

C. Rabbit - a relationship which make you feel warmth and in-love always

6.Would you commit adultery...

7.What do you think about marriage...

8.At this moment, what do you think of Love...

B. Cat - you are quite self-centred; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want

i like this test. its so true. well alright, i only like it becuase i got the best answers i could get (other than 8, but i'm still sticking with my decition of a kitty cat [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Indemaijinj 12-18-2002 12:04 PM

I think this test is lame. Honestly.

A lot of the ways that traits were attributed to animals seemed very stupid and non-intuitive. I would never attribute shifty mood to a snake! Reptiles as a whole would fit better with eventemperedness.

Also the question about which animal I would exterminate: I had no wish to answer that question. I love them all (though that could probably say something about me) [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Faithfullness a human trait?? I would attribute that to a bird before a human!!

Slizerio 12-18-2002 04:38 PM

That test was ridiculous. For question 7, I chose the cow (So I could kill it, and eat it :D ) and it said I was Polite or Punctual or something. Anyone could make a test like that...

T/-/alali 12-18-2002 07:24 PM

here I go.

Find Out What You Think About Love.
Results

What kind of person you'll be attracted to in real life situation..

B. Sheep - obedience and warm

In the process of courtship, which approach would make you feel irrisistable...

A. Monkey - creative, never let you feel bored

What impression you would like to give to your lover...

A. Dog - loyal, faithful, never change

What incident would cause you break up with your partner which character you hate most...

B. Snake - emotional, too moody; and you don't know how to please him/her

What kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner...

D. Bird - you care not only about present but future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship that you can grow with

Would you commit adultery...

What do you think about marriage...

At this moment, what do you think of Love...

A. Lion - you always thirst of love, you can do anything for it, but you won't fall for it easily

Harkoliar 12-20-2002 02:21 AM

just makin a single bump b4 letting it fall [img]smile.gif[/img]