Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The OFFICIAL Ironworks Football World Cup Thread --Part II (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79381)

Kakero 06-15-2002 10:09 AM

With England performance like this , all i can say is BRING ON BRAZIL!!!!!!!! :D

Lord Shield 06-15-2002 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
With England performance like this , all i can say is BRING ON BRAZIL!!!!!!!! :D
nah - they're all nuts - geddit? :D :D

Davros 06-15-2002 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Epona:
3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0 [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
Showing plenty of decorum there Epona :D - Davros pucks the flying pint mug and sits back and sips his cider ;)

johnny 06-15-2002 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Epona:
3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0 [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
Nigel, i thougt you didn't want England to win, and now you're celebrating. What made you change your mind ?

the new JR Jansen 06-15-2002 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
Aren't you people forgetting one thing. THAT BRAZIL STILL HAS TO PLAY ONE MATCH BEFORE THEY CAN FACE ENGLAND [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] . Im getting really po'ed about this. It's not like we have a big chance of winning but that doesn't mean we can. At least wait untill you're sure England is going to face Brazil before you make those statements.

Lord Shield 06-15-2002 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
Aren't you people forgetting one thing. THAT BRAZIL STILL HAS TO PLAY ONE MATCH BEFORE THEY CAN FACE ENGLAND [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] . Im getting really po'ed about this. It's not like we have a big chance of winning but that doesn't mean we can. At least wait untill you're sure England is going to face Brazil before you make those statements.
no we won't [img]tongue.gif[/img] - what you gonna do about it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

come on BRAZIL - we're waiting for ya :D :D

Donut 06-15-2002 02:22 PM

It's such a perfect day! :D

the new JR Jansen 06-15-2002 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:

no we won't [img]tongue.gif[/img] - what you gonna do about it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

come on BRAZIL - we're waiting for ya :D :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Hmpf, if that's the way it's going to be, don't expect to see me around here anymore, damn racists [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Lord Shield 06-15-2002 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
Hmpf, if that's the way it's going to be, don't expect to see me around here anymore, damn racists [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
and where do you get that racists accusation crap from? it's simply a challenge request for a footy team, because we don't think the Belgians will give us enough of a challenge

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 06-15-2002, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Lord Shield ]

the new JR Jansen 06-15-2002 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
Hmpf, if that's the way it's going to be, don't expect to see me around here anymore, damn racists [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

and where do you get that racists accusation crap from? it's simply a challenge request for a footy team, because we don't think the Belgians will give us enough of a challenge

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
</font>[/QUOTE]Oh, and it's so nice to be overlooked just because you 'think' that the Belgians won't give you enough of a challenge. Again, don't make a statement before you're sure that that statement is correct. In your own words : GROW UP.