Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A glimbse preview of my game.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42099)

foody 02-06-2002 01:46 PM

Will I figured I wanted to share with you guys a glimbse of my game and what it is all about. Soon when I have some crapy free website such as geocitie I can show you some screenshot about my game, anyways here is simple summary about it.

"You start as a young hero in a dungeon and when you wake up and realize that all your friends are gone you decide to search for them. But to your surprise a ghost is waiting for you all the time behind the door that you just opened and he looks furious. The ghost tells you that because of you almost all of humanity had gotten extinct and a daemon is outside causing hovic (I don't want to supoil the entire thing)"

Suffice to say you need to find away to destroying the daemon by going throw time and space, you have to go to the future, future's future and the past plus the present to be able to defeat the game.

It is truely exciting the way it is all plotted together and of course you have to leave the dungeon and go up to the surfface of earth. But without the proper suite you would sufficate as the atmosphere is felthy and polluted.

Will I was wondering what you guys think? Of course there are new companions that hero bring with him such as Ketrsia and Frantanio for example.

Will wish you guys all the best with your design.

Yours truly,
Fahed Al Daye

Ziroc 02-06-2002 07:23 PM

Sounds GOOD!! Can't wait to see the screenshots!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am also about announce my Adventure.. should raise some eyebrows too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Warlock 02-06-2002 11:16 PM

Yay!

I am looking forward to seeing the previews with baited breath!

Good on ya guys for continuing to work with the beta program and to produce something for others to try out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers

Warlock

foody 02-07-2002 11:25 AM

Hehe thank you guys for the positive feed back, I thought you guys would have hated my game but it seems you like it already.

Ohh yeah my friend he is excellent when it comes to making movies and stuff like (computer animated films like Final Fantasy) so he is making me an introduction and ending film [img]smile.gif[/img] .

He said it is going to take him approximatly 3 month or so which is fine with me, because by the time I do hope I would have completed the game.

* Note: With the current lost of modules using DC I should always make back up *

P.S "I want online support heheh, I really do I want thousands of people playing my world online. They chit chat, pk and so on..it would be soo cool."

Yours truly,
Fahed Al Daye

Warlock 02-07-2002 11:18 PM

Hey Foody

Well if we can get someone conscripted into helping with the network side of things down the track I think that it would eventually be available online. I have no doubt that networking will be included, but with the other parts of the program to be worked on I think that is something that will be on the backburner for a while until the official release.

Cheers

Warlock

CocoaSpud 02-08-2002 07:14 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Well if we can get someone conscripted into helping with the network side of things down the track I think that it would eventually be available online. I have no doubt that networking will be included, but with the other parts of the program to be worked on I think that is something that will be on the backburner for a while until the official release.<hr></blockquote>

Very true. There just isn't enough time to get it all done right away. We'll get there eventually though.