Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Really bad one liners. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89423)

Arvon 02-25-2004 04:28 PM

A jumper cable walks into a bar, the barman says, "I'll serve you but don't start anything."

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve food here."

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arem and says: " A beer please, and one for the road."

Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

The Fallen One 02-25-2004 04:37 PM

these two are pretty funny.

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve food here."

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arem and says: " A beer please, and one for the road."

[ 02-25-2004, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]

Timber Loftis 02-25-2004 04:39 PM

A mushroom walks into a bar. Bartender says "Get outta here, we don't serve food." Mushroom says "Why not? I'm a fun guy."

Arvon 02-25-2004 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
A mushroom walks into a bar. Bartender says "Get outta here, we don't serve food." Mushroom says "Why not? I'm a fun guy."
Isn't one of enough?

Firestormalpha 02-25-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Dude it's one liner's that's two you got there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

A blonde walks into a bar and say's, OUCH!! :D

Sir Kenyth 02-25-2004 04:59 PM

What's the difference between a brown-noser and a s#!thead? ...........Depth perception!

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Arvon 02-25-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
What's the difference between a brown-noser and a s#!thead? ...........Depth perception!

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

This is getting a bit rank!

The Fallen One 02-25-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

LOL, Thats a good one even tho its not a one liner :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Sagramore 02-25-2004 09:56 PM

This isn't a one liner; but it sticks to the barroom scenario
an H atom walks into a bar, and goes to the bathroom. he comes back and says "bartender, somebody stole my electron!" "are you sure?" the bartender says. "yes, im positive"... [img]graemlins/happyteeth.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

A neutron walks into the bar and orders a drink. When he asks the bartender what it'll cost, he replies "No charge" [img]tongue.gif[/img]