Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I love you (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72709)

Batman_ 12-13-2001 01:40 AM

Once I registerred I thought this board was really spamming like hell. But you guys (and perhaps girls) are just very fun! I don't care if you stole tons of material from everywere. The people on the boards are just lovely´! I have been reading for a week. And I love you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I better get typing soon. Don't you think? :D

LennonCook 12-13-2001 01:57 AM

<font color="red"> Ahh.. right...
But Still: WELCOME TO IRONWORKS
<marquee direction="down", behavior="alternate"><center> [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] </font></marquee></center>

Ziroc 12-13-2001 02:28 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Batman_:
Once I registerred I thought this board was really spamming like hell. But you guys (and perhaps girls) are just very fun! I don't care if you stole tons of material from everywere. The people on the boards are just lovely´! I have been reading for a week. And I love you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I better get typing soon. Don't you think? :D <hr></blockquote>

Stole tons of Material? What do you mean? Anyways, WELCOME TO Ironworks!!! :D Enjoy your stay!!

250 12-13-2001 02:33 AM

I know a board, its design is EXACTLY like yours, Ziroc. Knowing your board for almost one full year, I know that that board stole or borrowed your idea. I am awefully sorry I hadnt the chance to copy their address down

Djinn Raffo 12-13-2001 02:43 AM

I think that a lot of the forums like uBB board and YaBB board and IkonBoard all start out as exactly the same. Each is customized by the webmaster who adds his own code to the original code that the boards develoment team made.

Unless your talking about IW's concept and subject matter? In which case thats just plain silly.

Ziroc 12-13-2001 02:47 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
I know a board, its design is EXACTLY like yours, Ziroc. Knowing your board for almost one full year, I know that that board stole or borrowed your idea. I am awefully sorry I hadnt the chance to copy their address down<hr></blockquote>

I'd like to find that site.. ;) .

But yeah, I NEVER steal others stuff.. I create my own look, and work VERY hard on the design on paper, and then Adobe or a 3D proggie, then when it looks the way I like it, I draw it up, and wa-la! :D .

SO many sites have copied my layout/designs, it's flattering, but also kinda bad, because I usually design something unique.. ah well.

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

We all love you too! *hugs* [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]

Why do you think I come here 1st thing in the morning?

Grojlach 12-13-2001 05:25 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
I know a board, its design is EXACTLY like yours, Ziroc. Knowing your board for almost one full year, I know that that board stole or borrowed your idea. I am awefully sorry I hadnt the chance to copy their address down<hr></blockquote>

Hmm, you're puzzling me now, 250. I visit over 40 boards and Ironworks is the only brown one among them, I think the best way to distinguish IW layout wise from other boards. Any idea what it was called, by any chance? ;)

Victor von Steiner 12-13-2001 05:54 AM

Yes 250 try and remember the name of the board so we can declare war on it. Steal from the Z man. That is just uncalled for.

Grojlach 12-13-2001 06:12 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Victor von Steiner:
Yes 250 try and remember the name of the board so we can declare war on it. Steal from the Z man. That is just uncalled for.<hr></blockquote>

Erm... Not exactly what I had in mind, but if that suits you...
*shrugs*
Holy hotpants Batman, I almost forgot to welcome you. :D