Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   COME ON PEOPLE. WHE NEED NEW SIGN UPS !!!!! OR THIS SITE MIGHT DIE OUT !!!!! AND WHE DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, DO WHE ?? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48508)

Azreall 08-09-2000 11:24 AM

COME ON PEOPLE. I ASK EVERYONE TO TELL ALL THEYRE BG BUDIES TO SIGN UP FOR THE GREAT ESCAPE. WHE NEED SIGN UPS OR THIS SITE DIES OR WILL COST MONEY. AND I'M DUTCH SO I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN . SO PLEASE. DO IT FOR THE GREAT ESCAPE, ME, ZIROC OR WHOEVER.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

Adhrael 08-09-2000 04:41 PM

Hey Azreall !! Youīre right but... you want people to sign up or you want
people to have a morale failure: berserk ?? Donīt be SO MAD !!!

PS: I have had to change the subject cause it was too large !!

Ryan 08-13-2000 12:26 AM

I agree that the more people who sign up, the better, but look again at the first post in Ziroc's "come on folks" thread. It was written ages ago! This was actually one of the first posts on this board, to encourage people to get it up and running. It obviously jumped up to the top again when someone replied to it recently. Bearing this in mind, you may have over-reacted a tad!

Rikard 08-13-2000 01:24 PM

Yaeh that right ryan actually it's tofudog (or something) who started it al isn't it
But still there are but a few people who react fequently so KEEP ON POSTING mkay

Rikard 08-13-2000 01:26 PM

i can do it
(by the way adhrael sunglasses, how?)

Adhrael 08-14-2000 11:58 AM

Well Rikard I donīt know but maybe itīs using and 'eight'. Letīs try it...
8 - )

It works !!

{By the way, have you had problems with the 'subject' to reply ? It says that itīs
too large. I think azreall is mad}

Azreall 08-14-2000 02:17 PM

Ya, I know that topic is old. But I noticed this site is dying out. Back in the old days (jeez, I sound like a old dude)there where a lot of new new topics and new-B's on this site. These days (aargh) the only ones replying are the guys who came here a long time, and there are a lot fewer new topics. And I only overreact because I'm AZREALL... I'M INSANE... RAAAAAAAAAAAAASKHE... eh sorry, back 2 the .(

The guy who reacted whas Yofoodog (I know him, dont I adhreal ?), He's kinda dumb, but he cant help it. So dont tease him or Adhreal will kick yer ass... verbal.

G-----
-R----
--E---
---E--
----T-
-----S

PS, I changed the topic 2, your not the only one. Die.

Rikard 08-14-2000 04:13 PM

actually Adhrael i told Azrael the name of this topic is to long only on dutch
And if may say it Azreal (is dat niet de kat van die tovernaar van de smurfen) I send a lot of
things lately and i'm quite new to this site

Azreall 08-15-2000 08:49 AM

Hey Rick, I'm sorry to say so. But your English kinda... sucks. I can understand what you mean, because I'm dutch too. For Example : if you say "If I may say" you mean "als ik mag zeggen..." but thats just Dutch translated to English. other people wont understand, K? Please dont get mad !

En nee, die klote poes heet Azrael en ik heet Azreall. Iedereen vraagt dat ! Ik verander het wel in Orion of Karn ofzo. klinkt ook wel lachen.

groete

Rikard 08-15-2000 02:29 PM

Well i already said it sucks didn't I
Orion is dat niet dat sterrenbeeld of is het sterrebeeld ik ga wel italiaans praten ofzo