Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   This Forum's own W&W Storyline Part 2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28183)

Moni 02-24-2001 07:29 PM

Since the board saw Elara's wonderful synopsis of our ongoing story as perfect snack food, and ate the reply option, I thought I would post a brand new thread with the offer to send the entire part 1 to anyone who wants to participate in the writing of the tale.
You can click on or get my E-mail address through the link in this thread to my profile.

: )
Moni

As we start part two...

Wyvern 02-24-2001 08:43 PM

THe last two posts cut and pasted:

Raistlin -

Raistlin was bored. He had spent all afternoon in the Tavern in the company of a female gnome who had regaled him of stories about how once she had opened a level 4 treasure chest with a level 2 lockpick. He had lost the thread of her stories along time ago, but she was contented with just listening to the sound of her own voice. His old mind had wandered back to the time when he met a party of 6 pixie bards who had come from the shires and were in the process of making Laurels for their heads from Mantrap leaves they had salvaged from the beast, which they had alegedly killed by themselves. "Thats it!!" Raistlin exclaimed. "...and then I removed the dagger.... whats it?" said Tany puzzeled and a little annoyed from the unusal outburst from anotherwise polite Ratling. " Oh Im sorry Tanya" Raistlin said appolegeticly "But do you know if their is a person here called "Laurel"?" "Why yes their is, but the last time I saw her she was talking to those two gentlemen over at the counter" Raistlin looked in the direction in which she pointed "Thanks alot, Tanya, I really enjoyed your stories but I must go and chat to those two, Would you excuse me?" "Oh ok" pouted Tanya, and then brightened when she spotted the Whiska and fellow gnome she had spotted in the corner. "I want to chat with those two anyway". "Crown of Leaves","Laurel", why didn't I think of that!?!" mutterd Raistlin too himself gleefully as he walked over to the Barbarian and Wizard who were standing at the bar........

Mammawlin -

. . . Raistlin strolled across the bar to where Adam and Sazerac had been joined by serveral others and introduced himself, gleefully claiming the title of "Rouge of the Ages", and watching closely for a reaction from the adventures. When no reaction was noted, he snorted and summed them up mentally looking them up and down, each one looked to be outstanding in one respect or another and all had an air of overwelming confidence that made him take a deep breath and purposely enlarge his chest - he deemed these were impressive folk to say the least. Raistlin said "I'm looking for someone named Laurel and was told she had been conversing with you gentlemen. Could you tell me where I may find her?"
The Adventures exchanged looks upon his requests for information about Laurels whereabouts. So this was the Rouge of the Ages they had been hearing about. This was Raistlin. Strange he should show up just when they were considering him as a party member and asking for Laurel at that.
Before anyone else could speak, Laurel stepped out of the shadows (or did she just appear?) and spoke: "I am Laurel, why is it that you seek me out?". . . . .

Moni 02-24-2001 09:19 PM

Monyka, after much thought and contemplation of her situation became more furious at the Ratling than worried about her standing with Cet for now. She had lost nothing yet and the Ratling's tattle-tailing would provide the perfect reason for an ambush of the party if need be.

Knowing she needed to strengthen her knowledge of Moon Magic, she passed through Ishad N'ha and headed West.

Lots of Ratlings to toast here, she chuckled to herself. Oh and this is just a small portion of what is to come!

I'll make that coward an orphan of his own race before I take him out personally!

Wyvern 02-24-2001 09:26 PM

Moni -

I'm going to cut and paste your post to Elara's thread (I managed to get it running again and Elara kindly added the bits that had gotten eaten). I'll close this thread, but not remove it. Hope that is okay with you!!

Wyv