Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Calling all Kiwis (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89176)

The Hierophant 01-28-2004 05:36 AM

Heya.
Anyone feel like getting drunk and thrashin'/moshin'/lurchin'/skankin'/jivin' around a dimly-lit dancefloor? Ok, well, Nagas (the band I sing for) and The Gladeyes will be heading on a New Zealand-wide tour this February and you know what? We'd really love you to come.
Our schedule goes a little somethin' like this:

Saturday 31st January; Queenstown, The Dux
Tuesday 3rd February; Dunedin, The Arc
Thursday 5th; Timaru, Fat Ladies Arms
Friday 6th; Christchurch, Wunderbar
Saturday 7th; Nelson, The Phat Club
Wednesday 11; New Plymouth, Euphoria Basement Bar
Thursday 12; Wellington, Valve
Friday 13; Hamilton, Altitude
Wednesday 18; Auckland, Kings Arms

So, if you're in any of these places on these dates and feel like hittin' the town and hearing some high-energy live rock n' roll then come check us out. It'll be f**kin' rad, I TOTALLY promise! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]

johnny 01-28-2004 05:38 AM

So when will you guys be playing in the Netherlands ? :D

Knock em dead dude. ;)

The Hierophant 01-28-2004 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
So when will you guys be playing in the Netherlands ? :D

Knock em dead dude. ;)

Heh heh. Cheers man.
Give us some time, the Nagas global world-domination tour is just a few hundred thousand dollars away ;)

Melusine 01-28-2004 06:19 AM

Whoa. Congratulations Aaron!! Yeah like Johnny said: when will you start touring in the Netherlands dammit? :D Don't give me any whiny-assed excuses about money and distance, just do it, LOL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Man, I don't have to wish you a great time because I know you'll have one. So again I'll echo Johnny (what the hell is wrong with me today) and say knock em dead!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

LordKathen 01-28-2004 06:26 AM

<font color=lime>Mate, if I had the money, I would fly to New Z, just to see you play man. I downloaded some of your music, and I like it!
Ok, and I have always wanted to go to New Z, but mostly to see you guys! ;) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Oh ya, when you go on your world domination tour, stop into Kennewick, WA. I can book ypu in a great bar here, I know the guy who promotes most the bands around here. See ya then! ;) :D </font>

[ 01-28-2004, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]

The Hierophant 01-28-2004 06:27 AM

Cheers Sarah!
I'll take lots of film and get some photos for Stealthies. Speaking of which, I still havn't scanned the November/December ones... not having a scanner sucks.
Oh yeah, and we are sponsered by Emerson's Brewery, so there'll be free beer for the whole trip, so it should be a jolly good laugh ;) We're also sponsered by Durex, so we'll hopefully have alot of other fun as well heh heh [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

The Hierophant 01-28-2004 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
<font color=lime>Mate, if I had the money, I would fly to New Z, just to see you play man. I downloaded some of your music, and I like it!
Ok, and I have always wanted to go to New Z, but mostly to see you guys! ;) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Oh ya, when you go on your world domination tour, stop into Kennewick, WA. I can book ypu in a great bar here, I know the guy who promotes most the bands around here. See ya then! ;) :D </font>

haha! Right on Kathen!! Sounds good to me! Keep a seat at the bar warm for me too! :D

wellard 01-28-2004 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Cheers Sarah!

Oh yeah, and we are sponsered by Emerson's Brewery, so there'll be free beer for the whole trip, so it should be a jolly good laugh ;) We're also sponsered by Durex, so we'll hopefully have alot of other fun as well heh heh [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Sponsered by Durex [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] LOL! That is a classic

Good luck with the band Hierophant, and dont forget when you make it as big as crowded house you will become an Aussie band :D

Ps give us a link to your music please

Melusine 01-28-2004 06:39 AM

Quote:

Cheers Sarah!
I'll take lots of film and get some photos for Stealthies. Speaking of which, I still havn't scanned the November/December ones... not having a scanner sucks.

Oh behave. :D
And yes, put lots of pics on Stealthy's!!

BTW, now that we're on the subject - would you still happen to have those Nagas MP3s? I lost them when I had to move, you know? :(
Any way I could get them again?

LordKathen 01-28-2004 06:44 AM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordKathen:

haha! Right on Kathen!! Sounds good to me! Keep a seat at the bar warm for me too! :D </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=lime>But of course! And of course band members get free beer ya know! :D :D :D </font>