Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   hey Hugh (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73162)

250 01-25-2002 07:29 AM

whats up? long time no see. should of said hi to you earlier if **cough** I wasn't so busy. heh heh heh

anyway, glad to see you back

PS: one down, now where is Moridin?

Yorick 01-25-2002 11:19 AM

I don't know where the heck Moridin is! I've been wondering the same.
Good to see you Leo, hope you're well bro. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 01-25-2002 11:51 AM

Moridin left shortly after Sept 11th, permanently I believe.

250 01-26-2002 12:33 AM

thanks Neb

Hugh, finished ToB yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Konfuzed and Zany 01-26-2002 03:17 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
thanks Neb

<hr></blockquote>

You know there Are a lot of people who haven't finished ToB yet
It is not a shame...

LennonCook 01-26-2002 04:29 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:

You know there Are a lot of people who haven't finished ToB yet
It is not a shame...
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="lightgreen"> 1 thing I would like to know Mr. Konfuzed, is who you realy are. You claim to not know any Rikard in one thread, but you argue with Zany over his worth compared to Jeromes in another. Rikard denies that he is you, and I am willing to believe him. So who are you realy ?? And is it true that you were once banned ?? </font>

<font color="lightblue"> And also, not only have some of us not finished TOB yet, some of us havent even GOT it yet!! </font>

Melusorick! 01-26-2002 04:54 AM

Lennon, if you had been around for more than a week, you'd have known who Konfuzed and Zany is/are, so maybe you could phrase your questiona little less demandingly. And does it really matter? It's just a joke anyway.

Edit: Ack!!! Alas, my jesting friend! Our sig is no more, just like the bouncing egg :( *looks hopefully at Slackerboy and Nick...* ;) How did you guys get the egg back (or begg, if you will, LadyZ ;) ) anyway?

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Melusorick! ]</p>

250 01-26-2002 05:36 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Melusorick!:
Lennon, if you had been around for more than a week, you'd have known who Konfuzed and Zany is/are, so maybe you could phrase your questiona little less demandingly. And does it really matter? It's just a joke anyway.

Edit: Ack!!! Alas, my jesting friend! Our sig is no more, just like the bouncing egg :( *looks hopefully at Slackerboy and Nick...* ;) How did you guys get the egg back (or begg, if you will, LadyZ ;) ) anyway?

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Melusorick! ]
<hr></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yorick 01-26-2002 12:04 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 250:
thanks Neb

<hr></blockquote>

Thrice :D

Konfuzed and Zany 01-26-2002 12:36 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Melusorick!:

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Melusorick! ]
<hr></blockquote>

Oh is that So?
Then who are we (BTW we are rivals [img]tongue.gif[/img] )