Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 12-02-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83041)

/)eathKiller 12-02-2002 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Black Dragon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
This is awesome to see everyone using my christmas sigs :D

Ian, its cause you make such good sigs...</font>[/QUOTE]awww shucks... *blushes*

Ar-Cunin 12-02-2002 04:32 PM

Well I wouldn't mind having the 'santas' from RBF's or BP's sig climbing down my chimney ;)

Blind_Prophet 12-02-2002 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ar-Cunin:
Well I wouldn't mind having the 'santas' from RBF's or BP's sig climbing down my chimney ;)
You can have your very own if you ask DK :D I'm sure he would be more then welcome to make you one.

Blind_Prophet 12-02-2002 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
BTW thanks DK for the sig and great work [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Black Dragon 12-02-2002 04:49 PM

I'm gonna sing my uncle's song... actually, no I'm not, its kinda bad... A newer version of 'A White Xmas', except the first verse goes, "I'm, Dreaming of a white, virgin..."

Redblueflare 12-02-2002 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ar-Cunin:
I probably wouldn't either [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by /)eathKiller:

BTW thanks DK for the sig and great work [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Yes thank you. Hey your sig looks good too Ian. ;)

Blind_Prophet 12-02-2002 04:56 PM

Hey david when do you start college. Since we might not see you around as often cause college might keep you quite busy.

Black Dragon 12-02-2002 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Hey david when do you start college. Since we might not see you around as often cause college might keep you quite busy.
Oh no, IW would be to... Wait a minute, you're going to college?

Redblueflare 12-02-2002 05:00 PM

I start college in January. January 3rd I think. I won't have much time to play Super Smash Brothesr Melee. ;) Nope definitely not going to be around as much. I need some real life friends. You, Ian, Kenny, Julio, (excuse his idiot brother) and Doni, are great, but you're all what at least 4 hours away? At college I won't have any choice but to make friends. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Can't say i'm willing to waste my time out here. Oh yeah the rest of the people here at IW are fine too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

WillowIX 12-02-2002 05:04 PM

Everyone is apparently trying to get into the season. *ponders if she also should do that* Hmm Dk where do you keep those christmas sigs? Maybe IŽll have a looksie. ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]