Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Suggestion for Ziroc (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84121)

Davros 02-08-2003 11:41 PM

Hey Z man - I know that you have the power to delete posts because that real offensive one on the donations thread is now gone. It may take a little time, but can I suggest you track down and delete purre's posts for the past 24 hours - she obviously trolled at Attalus and yourself on several threads. I am more than happy to go and remove and places that I quoted her rubbish, and I am sure that others would be similarly inclined. It will only suit their (the trolls) purpose to sit back and look at the current state of affairs - how about we do a bit of spring cleaning. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2003, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Davros 02-08-2003 11:44 PM

OK - just saw the "sanitised" derailed thread - looks like I spoke too soon, and operation clean-up had already started [img]smile.gif[/img]

arion windrider 02-08-2003 11:45 PM

poor davros ;)

Davros 02-08-2003 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arion windrider:
poor davros ;)
Looks at bank balance - hmmm, not that bad :D

arion windrider 02-08-2003 11:48 PM

smartypants [img]smile.gif[/img]

Davros 02-08-2003 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arion windrider:
smartypants [img]smile.gif[/img]
:D

Just had to reply about your sig though - as an engineer it is not a saying I can live by - even when it is not broke, it can be improved to make it work better. Having said that, I have met a few Electrical / Instruments Foremen and Supervisors that subscribe to your theory ;)

Nanobyte 02-08-2003 11:56 PM

All I can say is that I'm really disappointed on the way people are acting. People have feelings and you shouldn't joke around with them. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

arion windrider 02-09-2003 12:01 AM

u are right nano.. im just tryin to lighten the mood.. too much crap on the forum today.. humor is the only way to fix it at times... at least im not fight online like most do..

Ziroc 02-09-2003 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Davros:
Hey Z man - I know that you have the power to delete posts because that real offensive one on the donations thread is now gone. It may take a little time, but can I suggest you track down and delete purre's posts for the past 24 hours - she obviously trolled at Attalus and yourself on several threads. I am more than happy to go and remove and places that I quoted her rubbish, and I am sure that others would be similarly inclined. It will only suit their (the trolls) purpose to sit back and look at the current state of affairs - how about we do a bit of spring cleaning. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I got the threads cleaned up ;) took some time, but most everything is clean now. As far as what happened? Humph. I saw it coming, as did others... oh well, no big deal, everything is back to normal, and we'll leave that behind us [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Thanks for the offer though Davros!! I just cleaned it all up before I read this post [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 02-09-2003 12:02 AM

The obscenity is being deleted, Davros. That stuff de-railed a few discussions and Z has removed alot of it now. If you come across any more obscenity, report the post.

edit: LOL, I'm a little slow on the uptake tonight! Posted as Z posted his above

[ 02-09-2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]