Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Donation Time Again - PLEAD READ - (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92168)

T-D-C 11-07-2004 03:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

As we can see from the updated counter in the top right hand corner of your page we are at that time of month again where Ziroc needs our help to keep this place alive.

Please if you like this place and want to see it stick around please donate.

If you play on our Mod Escape from Undermountain and you enjoy the hard work that Ziroc has put into it please donate.

Lets all do our part to keep the best RPG forum on the net alive and kicking.

Cheers

T-D-C

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 11-07-2004 06:39 AM

The counter says "goal reached" is that right?

dplax 11-07-2004 06:43 AM

I guess you need to refresh your browser's cache then Variol. For me it shows Donationg Goal for this month due nov 17. And nothing has been added yet.

Xen 11-07-2004 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dplax:
I guess you need to refresh your browser's cache then Variol. For me it shows Donationg Goal for this month due nov 17. And nothing has been added yet.
Same here. [img]graemlins/Bump.gif[/img]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 11-07-2004 03:33 PM

Ok, thanks D. I guess I better scrape up some dough! I'll check ye ole bank account and see what's happenin' :0

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 11-07-2004 03:38 PM

Sh!t! Wife cleaned me out again! I had lots o' money from my bonus this month and it's all gone. Guess I'll have to wait 'til the 13th.

johnny 11-07-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
Sh!t! Wife cleaned me out again! I had lots o' money from my bonus this month and it's all gone. Guess I'll have to wait 'til the 13th.
You need to keep your wife on a leash.

T-D-C 11-07-2004 11:14 PM

Tell me about it My bonus was spent last month so I ahve to wait till the 15th. But good work everyone we have $50 already!

Hivetyrant 11-07-2004 11:22 PM

Cool, I love the new counter!!

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 11-08-2004 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:

You need to keep your wife on a leash. </font>[/QUOTE]She's much better than she used to be. Most of the money was put on the M/C bill, so I can't really fault her. It just seems you can never get a head. In the last month we've had $600 in Vet bills, so most of the bonus went there.
I should really sell her Snowman collection, to cover the cost. ;) I dread the thought of those things coming out of the closet for the entire winter. :(