Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Roll Call. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91559)

Dave_the_quack 09-08-2004 10:39 AM

Im interested... Just how many Ozzies ARE there on this forum? There appears to be a lot more than I thought.

Well, Im one. Who else? EH?

Note: I suppose this thread can accept "wannabe" aussies as well, who WOULDNT want to live here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

dplax 09-08-2004 10:50 AM

You can actually search the directory by location if you want to find out.

Note: I'm NOT an aussie.

Dave_the_quack 09-08-2004 10:58 AM

Well... dont I feel the doofus. Thanks Dplax.

Cloudbringer 09-08-2004 11:00 AM

Dave, check the directory- there are alot of members from Oz.

[ 09-08-2004, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

dplax 09-08-2004 11:00 AM

Don't worry, I asked the same question about hungarian members a few months ago.

wellard 09-08-2004 04:52 PM

I would say there are about 30 aussies currently posting on various parts of the board. Memnoch is a Mod and an Aussie. Some names off the top of my head are...

Aelia Jusa, Davros, Shadowhound, and Lauren are from queensland do they count? [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

Bokken, Leonis, Kezardin, Harkoliar, Gokuzool, Lennoncook, and of course Yorrick and Skippy who are stranded overseas at the moment.

Dave_the_quack 09-08-2004 04:54 PM

LOL! I suppose we can count the QLD's. I have a feeling there is going to be some sort of retaliation. And im also suprised that Tasmania wasnt the basis of the joke. But meh, I dun care [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, and, WOOHOO MEMNOCH THE AUSSIE MOD.

P.s. Wellard, Love the sig man, love it.

Gxc 09-08-2004 06:07 PM

Im not..

T-D-C 09-08-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
I would say there are about 30 aussies currently posting on various parts of the board. Memnoch is a Mod and an Aussie. Some names off the top of my head are...

Aelia Jusa, Davros, Shadowhound, and Lauren are from queensland do they count? [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

Bokken, Leonis, Kezardin, Harkoliar, Gokuzool, Lennoncook, and of course Yorrick and Skippy who are stranded overseas at the moment.

*Sniffle* I was forgotten....... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

LennonCook 09-09-2004 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:

<span style="color: lightblue">Add to that: HiveTyrant, Azrael, Intrepid and Ithiopathanologist (yes, I cheated and used the directory to spell "Ithiopathanologist").