Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Welcome Eternity! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72894)

Sir ReGiN 01-09-2002 09:41 AM

Eternity, I see you're going to be a pleasant addition to this forum! [img]smile.gif[/img]
(and I'm not talking about your picture :D )

J'aran 01-09-2002 09:41 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

J'aran, thanx for being so friendly [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] is your handle a character?

<hr></blockquote>

No, it's just a rather simple anagram of my real name, Arjan.

Heh, I can see already that you're gonna liven up this place a lot :D Some of the younger guys here just might never fully recover...

Reeka 01-09-2002 09:57 AM

Welcome, Eternity! Great to have you at IW.

*huggies*

Vaskez 01-09-2002 10:10 AM

Why hello Vaskez and wouldn't you just like to know my age ~mysterious smile~ but that would be telling... [img]tongue.gif[/img] are you not going to be one of my protectors then? [img]graemlins/queen.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sadcrying4.gif[/img]

I'm on page 18 along with Avvy :D

<hr></blockquote>

Pretty [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well my protection ain't somethin to be given out to anyone :D (damn where's that smily that raises his eyebrows) but we'll see.... ;)

As to my corset... unfortunately I have no pics of it and it's new so I actually haven't worn it yet... I need someone to lace it up for me seeing as my arms aren't that long [img]graemlins/wiggle.gif[/img] ~lookz around~ volunteers? [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/cat3.gif[/img] Aelia! You're sooooooooo totally right! much as I love those strange things ;) it's not quite the same as chatting to a woman [img]graemlins/yaya.gif[/img] my msn ID is Eternity_vj@hotmail.com
mmm are you a corsets fan too? How about thigh highs? The only bad thing about all of this is the price tag :( yupyup chat soon hun *huggles* Avvy doll? *gglz* totally dollfaced ;)

avvy u r a total flatterer!

I'm on page 18 along with Avvy :D

I will be making my way onto the ship now.... ~drifts off~
<hr></blockquote>

LOL eternity in that corset you showed me??? *gasp* you'll have to put a 18+ on it! ;) ;) ;) I'm sure lotsa IW boys are willing to help :D
Me a flatterer???? Only to you honeybun. *PINK* still wants to kill me :( don't you *pinky winky woo*? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh I think you'll love talking to Melanie. She is my *BIG SIS* ;)

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]</p>

DiabloRex 01-09-2002 11:06 AM

Welcome Eternity to Ironworks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Looks like you already got yourself quite a fan crowd here lol [img]smile.gif[/img]

BUMP!!!!

The Moderators will kill me for this but what the hell? If I am spamming then remove my rank. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Look I didn't put my sig on so that it wouldn't jam the server. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lavindathar 01-09-2002 02:31 PM

<font color="cyan">I have never met a girl yet that won't let me recover.

And I doubt there will be one for a long time to come.

I know how old she is, hehe.
Am I aloud to tell?</font>

ʆë®Ñï†Ý 01-09-2002 02:51 PM

Mmmm... so what do the "Elite Waterdeep Guard"
and shield symbols by the side of my handle mean?
:confused:

Sir Regin [img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img] I'm glad you approve of me [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img]
I'm sure my piccie didn't sway you one bit
[img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] now I wonder what piccie
would.... ~WeG~

J'aran---Arjan...do you pronounce it Arghan? [img]smile.gif[/img] Where do u live? I'm afraid I am totally ignorant of this place called Frisia... [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
"Some of the younger guys"? I take it you're not classing yourself in this category ;) Ohhhh.. I wouldn't say this place needs livening up... [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img] but I sure will be having oodles of fun, [img]graemlins/1partygirl.gif[/img] and anyone who wants to join me is extremely welcome to do so! [img]graemlins/happyteeth.gif[/img]

Reeka! *huggles* thanx for being so kind to me when we first met. I don't have ur msn id :( ...

Vaskez...how come you've got Avatar written under your handle? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Well... I'm not just anyone, ~peeps up at u~ [img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img] am I [img]graemlins/question.gif[/img]

Avatar>> Yay!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm glad u have a big sis too! I have lotsa big sis' and bros. It's wonderful all being one big happy family! [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] And yes, you flatterer/sweet talker/ smooth talker. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sweetie I doubt that pink would want to kill u... after all.. u were born in the year of the pig....

U naughty lil' spammer u... *snuggles*

Hi MEL!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Diablo Rex, care to join our lil' club? ~wink~ I wonder how come everyones english is soooo amazing?!

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]</p>

DiabloRex 01-09-2002 02:55 PM

[b]
Diablo Rex, care to join our lil' club? ~wink~ I wonder how come everyones english is soooo amazing?!
<hr></blockquote>

Because we are getting exposed a lot to the english language. Almost every movie they show here is in english, then we have the probably biggest factor right now, the Internet and computer.

and yes I might join ;)

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: DiabloRex ]</p>