Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN IN IRONWORKS!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89265)

Spirits forever 02-06-2004 07:55 PM

ok...i think that the greatest thing that's happened in Ironworks is the creation of the 3D arts and models discuission...or the Great escapes studios..

but the bad thing is that there is no link to it in the front page of ironworks..which i think isn't fair since.. Many people don't know about it and those who do, don't go there often since it takes longer than going to any other forum sections. So to anyone here in ironworks who want there to be a link to the great escape studios in the main page. please put something supporting this idea please show your support by posting here! :D

thanks

Bozos of Bones 02-06-2004 07:59 PM

Support. :D

dplax 02-06-2004 08:30 PM

Also on the simple www.ironworksforum.com there is still a link up for Arx Fatalis forum which didn't exist when I registered. But the 3D/Art forum does have some really cool pictures in it.

Vaskez 02-06-2004 08:56 PM

I think the greatest thing that happened to IW was some geezer called Vaskez joining :D

The Fallen One 02-06-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Support. :D
i second that :D :D

shadowhound 02-07-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
I think the greatest thing that happened to IW was some geezer called Vaskez joining :D
Never heard of him [img]tongue.gif[/img]

uss 02-07-2004 01:25 AM

Funny, I never knew that there's a 3D Arts and Models Discussion. :D
Wow! It seems like a good forum, so count me as a regular visitor from now on :D

By the way, I -err- sometimes try to draw pictures with a pencil.. And have a picture to upload. But being young and silly, I'm not sure how to do that - If you guys would like the pic, I might do some more.

Thank you.

Megabot 02-07-2004 01:28 AM

Vaskez?? he remind me of doing some washing in the house lol Vaskez is the same as washing in Norwegian allmost LOL :D

LordKathen 02-07-2004 02:38 AM

<font color=lime>The greatest thing to happen was its creation! [img]graemlins/superdude.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

philip 02-07-2004 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by uss:

By the way, I -err- sometimes try to draw pictures with a pencil.. And have a picture to upload. But being young and silly, I'm not sure how to do that - If you guys would like the pic, I might do some more.

You need a host. There are a lot of free hosts around but you should be careful they allow linking to other sites. With a FTP program, like SmartFTP you can upload the picture to your host. Then you can link to it.