Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Watching? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81690)

skywalker 10-07-2002 05:12 AM

Anyone think the FBI (or CIA for that matter) is watching this forum, looking for terrorist leads?

Mark

LennonCook 10-07-2002 05:17 AM

<font color="lightblue">Who cares about the FBI or the CIA ??
A duck could be watching us [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] </font>

johnny 10-07-2002 05:17 AM

Probably, but they'll never catch me...mwuhahahaha. :D

Dagorion 10-07-2002 05:19 AM

Oh god... do you think they found out about my ferret army? Oh... I didnt mention that here did I? ARG, I just did! I shouldant meantion the mechanacal ferret army again... DAMNIT! I did it again. :D
Hehehe, If they are then they are wasting their time... unless there was a thread I missed.

Anarion 10-07-2002 05:21 AM

(they found out! hmzzz... crap.[time for the new identity methinks!{muahahahah}])

Jorath Calar 10-07-2002 05:44 AM

Well if they are then I just want to tell them that maybe they should concentrate their efforts somewere else... only nice people here guys... try Ainitcoolnews.com... Thats were the threat lies

[img]smile.gif[/img]

johnny 10-07-2002 05:54 AM

Well, maybe Someguy is in trouble, he's building up an army of killer penguins right under their noses. And if they didn't notice it yet, they will now ! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ronn_Bman 10-07-2002 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by skywalker:
Anyone think the FBI (or CIA for that matter) is watching this forum, looking for terrorist leads?

Mark

Somehow I doubt it, but...

...if they are...it wouldn't...

....***gulp***...

um...bother me...because I'm a patriotic American, and...um...I pay my taxes ontime, and...um...I've never had an intern....OOPS Sorry! I didn't mean to say that.

and, um.....I think...no wait...I KNOW the FBI and CIA are made up of perfect individuals who are over-worked and under appreciated, but still do a fine job!

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ziroc 10-07-2002 07:19 AM

Quote:

Mark

I guarantee it. I check logs every day, and can tell you I get a LOT of visitors from *.gov sites.. FBI, DEA, MIL and others...

The CIA isn't allowed access out to the internet without a 'public clearance', so I doubt we will see anyone from that agency.

I am glad they visit!!

[ 10-07-2002, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Ziroc 10-07-2002 07:22 AM

Quote:

Mark

Just wondering Skywalker, why do you ask?