Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I got to thinking... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88398)

Stormymystic 11-08-2003 02:26 PM

it is almost thanks giving, and I wondered if anyone has any recipes for like turket dressings and things like that, just to share, I will call my mom and get her old recipe later, and post it here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Melusine 11-08-2003 05:15 PM

And how did you like it? ;)

I'll get me coat. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Stormymystic 11-08-2003 05:26 PM

hmm other than one typo in there, I do not see wat you saw that would have you say anything like that [img]tongue.gif[/img] but it should have been turkey dressing

Jorath Calar 11-08-2003 07:10 PM

Mel... that was just... evil... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Vaskez 11-08-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
hmm other than one typo in there, I do not see wat you saw that would have you say anything like that [img]tongue.gif[/img] but it should have been turkey dressing
LOL this makes Mel's post even more valid! :D ;)
Bah, Mel you beat me to it, I was gonna make the same joke :D

[ 11-08-2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Stormymystic 11-08-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:

LOL this makes Mel's post even more valid! :D ;)
Bah, Mel you beat me to it, I was gonna make the same joke :D
</font>[/QUOTE]please explain it to me your wiseness, for I am an idiot [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] yes I said that

Vaskez 11-08-2003 08:49 PM

Some things are best left unexplained... :D

Arledrian 11-08-2003 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I got to thinking...
No way :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As for holiday food, well, I wish I could contribute here, but it's like, I can't cook, and even when eating food other people have cooked anytime festive, I always seem to be really wasted anyway, so it's not like I can tell the difference between recipes and such.

Stormymystic 11-08-2003 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
Some things are best left unexplained... :D
fine be mean to me today, see if I cook enough food this thanksgiving to send out to people [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Originally posted by Arledrian:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I got to thinking...

No way :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As for holiday food, well, I wish I could contribute here, but it's like, I can't cook, and even when eating food other people have cooked anytime festive, I always seem to be really wasted anyway, so it's not like I can tell the difference between recipes and such.
</font>[/QUOTE]as for you, no cookies for you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]

GForce 11-08-2003 09:37 PM

Hi Stormy. I'd share if I could. But alas, I don't like being in the kitchen. I leave that to the woman of the house. Everytime I make something I usually end up burning a pot. I'm best bringing home the turkey.