Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Im getting Married (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50287)

smaug 01-16-2001 03:39 PM

well i asked my girlfriend if she would marry me Sat and she said yes.But to top that i got a new job at blizzard entertaiment. So now i have to move to chiago.I quess im a real man now. how many of you guys or gals are married

Throntar 01-16-2001 03:53 PM

Congrats...I think...??? I've been married for about 1.5 years. Takes some getting used to.

You'll love Chicago. That's where I'm originally from. Lots to do and the people are real cool there. Very expensive though. Hot as heck in the summer and cold/snowy as heck in the winter.

Good Luck!

Lord of Alcohol 01-16-2001 04:26 PM

Congratulations! Hey, can I cater the reception? I promise everyone will walk away satisfied. We dont need no stinking food! Beer! Whiskey! Rum! Vodka! For a small price I'd be happy to help you out and what the hell I'll bring my Black Sabbath cd's to play as your disc jockey. Ok, I'm joking, have a great wedding and honeymoon and I hope you enjoy your new job.

Tobbin 01-16-2001 04:44 PM

Congratulations on both the job and the marriage. I'm divorced, but still believe in the sanctity of marriage. Best of luck to you.

Oreon 01-16-2001 04:54 PM

Congrats!! How does Viconia feel about that?.. HA!
I've been married for 16 years now. It's an adventure for sure. It's work.. real work.
Hey, how about putting some BGII influence in Diablo, will ya?

Jon the Hell Caster 01-16-2001 04:54 PM

Good luck and congratulations!

G.W. 01-16-2001 05:00 PM

Congrats, I just moved away from Chicago. Didn't know Blizzard was there. Know where you are going to live?
Me not married.

smaug 01-16-2001 07:08 PM

No i dont know where im going to be living yet proply outside the city. Yeah blizzard HQ is about 10 mins outside chiago for about 3 years.And about diablo im working on StarCraft2 maybe you will see the zerg with firkagg our protoss monks or maybe terran having druids.I really fill sorry for the terrans maybe i will make them good prop not cant stand them thanks for the good luck.

bazz1234 01-16-2001 08:19 PM

Hey well done man!!
I have been with my girlfriend 2 years nearly, and its going well.... but i refuse to say the "m" word....

woudl not want her misunderstanding somthing i said!!

Blizzard huh? that is cool, i am doing computers at uni, woudl not mind a sweet job like that... i could be your playtester??

good luck!!!!

bazz

Turin_Mormegil 01-16-2001 08:27 PM

OMG !!! You must be the happiest person in the wolrd. U just got married and a dream job on top of that. Dude somone up there must like you ALOT. BTW what job at blizz? Blizz or Blizz North. Btw i know there is a secret project happenening there. I think its warcraft 3 x-pack or possibly sc2. I know its just crazy speceulation on my deranged stalker/fanatic part but well if its not against company policy just gimme a hint Probably is but i gotta try. Dude you are damned lucky indeed

If its ok my email is llebl@idirect.ca so on the odd 1:million chance its not against blizz policy to hint on their products i would kill to know what they got in store next. Thanks even if u cant tell me