Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pet peeves... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82392)

True_Moose 11-05-2002 08:08 PM

What are yours?

Mine are

1) Naive people who really know nothing of what they're talking about, but think they deserve a PhD on the subject.

2) Boastful sports shirts. Those shirts that say things like "Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do," or stuff like "Football isn't life, it's more important." [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Sorry, had to let that out ;)

NiceWorg 11-05-2002 08:14 PM

* the bubble gum generation *

Gotta agree with the t-shirts too.

Lord of Alcohol 11-05-2002 08:21 PM

Idiots that have "No Fear" plastered across the windshield. Its like a billboard saying "I'm stupid"

Willard 11-05-2002 08:21 PM

I hate it when people are so stupid that they can't do anyhting right, but they suck up to their bosses like dumb brown-nosers and get all the credit. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Roar.

I also hate when people treat you like you don't know much, but you really know a lot more than them.

Animal 11-05-2002 08:28 PM

People wo don't use turn signals. They're in cars for a reason, it's not as if they're an option, they're standard equipment because you're supposed to use them, people! What is wrong you? Is it broken? No. Okay, is the light burnt out? No. Then you must be too stuipd to use it.

Great now you've got me going. Nice Job, you probably don't use turn signals either, do you? LOL

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 11-05-2002 08:31 PM

really stupid people are really my only pet peeve

Willard 11-05-2002 08:34 PM

Oh, I almost forgot-

I really hate people, as Animal said, that don't use their turn signals right. One day I was crossing the road bacause the car coming had its left turn signal on, but it didn't turn left! I almost got run over by that stupid freak! Sheesh, drivers nowadays.........

Ladyzekke 11-05-2002 09:12 PM

Oh I could go on and on with this subject LOL.

Ahem..

People who drive cars that spout out huge gouts of black stinking smoke (how did they get through emissions?!);

People who don't bother to look before changing lanes and just start "coming over" right next to you (oh man I really hate those kinds, as the accident factor could be really bad, fatal even);

People who are in line in front of you at the grocery store, checking out, and then remembers "one last thing I gotta get" and everyone sits forever waiting for him/her to hunt down their Count Chocula.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Chewbacca 11-05-2002 09:19 PM

tail-gaters, line-cutters, price-moaners, subway-crammers, jaywalkers, well-dressed bums, teenagers who make a beep-beep-beep noise when leaving a store like they stole sumthing to name a few :D

johnny 11-05-2002 09:23 PM

People who say: i NEVER fart. :D