Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Help! - Bridge District Murders (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48092)

Rabbit Slayer 11-09-2000 01:08 PM

Need too know how to get rid of the tanner so i can search below his shop.

I've got the hide from the beggar and talked to the little kid and the witch but still can't find out how to get rid of him.

Cheers!

Rabbit Slayer.

dragonslayer 11-09-2000 01:35 PM

Talk to the Courtesan in Merchants Square.

Zenith 11-09-2000 06:05 PM

talk to hooker, she'll have smelled something, then to merchant right next to her whi gives you samples for chic to smell, then to hooker again once you get all the evedence,go to tanners and confront him the tanner will run, gotta chase him down through the house, careful there are traps. don't want to spoil too much for you....

Rabbit Slayer 11-10-2000 11:35 PM

Yeah I did all that and confronted the tanner but he just says that so many people are wearing leather armor treated with tanin that it's impossible to make the evidence stick. Then I threatened to kill him but he said the gaurds would be after me as soon as i did. Then i said "I'll Be BACK!" but he just got armed gaurds in - this is a nuisance as i do not wish to dull my axe on the three punks he hired!

Any other ideas guys?

Rabbit Slayer

Memnoch 11-11-2000 12:00 AM

Just kill the three guards and chase him.

The X 11-11-2000 12:11 AM

With all the evidence, I approached the guard at the entrance of the district. After telling me that he's gonna have his men to look into the matter, I have my party back to the tanner once again. Losing my patience I just wiggle my finger and unleashed the full effect of chain lightning upon those hirelings. Hirelings - death
Tanner - escaped to basement
My party - gave chase
Basement - littered dead bodies
Bodies - without skin
Skin - made into armour
Armour - only for Evil aligned
Evil - SUCKS!

Armisael 11-11-2000 01:19 AM

Hey, screw you. Anyway, you'd have to be insane to go near that kind of stuff, not just evil. Makes me want to spew just thinking about it. Oh, and then you'd also have to slay a silver dragon, no mean feat.

Jaide 11-11-2000 07:15 AM

SPOLIER

There is a chance to take on Reijik (the tanner) in Trademeet and finally kill him. Though to make the skin armor better you have to go to the Umar hills to get the quest to get blood from a silver dragon. Not for me anyway.

-SiNCuBuS- 11-11-2000 07:29 AM

Does anyone have the stats of the finished human skin/dragon blood armor?
hehe not that i'd kill the nice nice dragon, just interested

DaveH 11-11-2000 07:34 AM

In order to get the tanner to actually confess, take the hide to the merchant who will identify it. Then speak to the tanner again and he will confess.