Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   gun control code (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44451)

corsair 02-27-2002 07:02 PM

What is the control code for the control panel used to shoot down the savants ship? I have tried the password given by Balbrack and followed the directions on the computer saying report to Delta Hub but no code.

Nightowl2 02-27-2002 09:37 PM

Well, first you go to the top of Mt. Gigas. There are two rockets up there, with control panels next to them. One of them is set at the Savant's ship (click on the panels to find the right one). Just put the T'rang tracker on your cursor and click it on the panel. That should do the trick.

<center>Nightowl2</center>

[wcip]Angel 02-28-2002 07:29 AM

t'rang tracker? you mean the box I inserted into the slot in the airbase in arnika? please specify.

Jem 02-28-2002 08:52 AM

You have to get the T'Rang tracker from Z'ant and he'll only give it to you if Drazic convinces him. This is a different item from the black box you used in Arnika to find out the coordinates for the ship.

Nightowl2 02-28-2002 12:36 PM

You have to be working on the T'rang-Umpani alliance to destroy the ship. When you go to Z'Ant with both Rodan and Drazic in the party, and they convince him, he gives you the tracker.

Vaprakgruumsh 02-28-2002 12:51 PM

What if you're only allied with the Umpani (and not the T'Rang, who attempt to murder you on sight, because of a simple misunderstanding LOL) :D

Nightowl2 02-28-2002 12:54 PM

Then you're out of luck, because only the T'Rang have the tracker. And only that can set sights on the Savant ship.

However, some people have managed to do the alliance with Z'Ant even though he's hostile. From what I've read in earlier messages, you have to see Yamir first and get his agreement. Then you go see Z'Ant and click the paper on him outside of conversation (ie, don't talk to him). You might want to try that.

Vaprakgruumsh 02-28-2002 05:20 PM

Z'Ant is sorta dead, when the Umpani set me up to do what I did to the T'Rang ship.

[wcip]Angel 02-28-2002 05:24 PM

if z'ant is carrying the tracker.. perhaps I can pickpocket it, or pick it off his rotting corpse? or is it in the room behind the numerical-pad in lower martens bluff guarded by the two guards?

Nightowl2 02-28-2002 06:00 PM

Dunno if you can pickpocket this item; never tried that myself. However, the tracker may have been left behind in the "body bag" that shows up when you kill most NPC's. If it isn't there, then you're out of luck and can't destroy the Savant's ship.