Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The best wrestler in WWE is... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82643)

purre 11-14-2002 04:50 PM

Hahaaa!!!! Chris Jericho!!!!!
You ask why this arrogant ba....err...guy is the best?
Because he must be the most arrogant and egoistic person on earth!!!
:D [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]
BTW who is your favorite...and why? How could he/she be better than Jericho?

Lord Starshadow 11-14-2002 05:58 PM

Rob Van Dam is better than Jericho in the ring. His technical skills are superior in all respects. It's just too bad that personality-wise, RVD comes up a little short. I also like Rey Misterio. He's so cool, with all that high flying and the mask. He was real sweet back in the cruiserweight division of WCW.

purre 11-14-2002 06:03 PM

Rob is on my "unbelievable" list with Rey. I think that Rob doesnt even himself know what he is going to do next,and Rey...well... he just can fly! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lord Starshadow 11-14-2002 06:08 PM

No kidding. Have you seen any of RVD's early matches back with ECW? Some of those are just incredible. I mean jaw to the floor incredible. There's not too many wrestlers in the WWE that can put on a match like that, namely guys like Benoit, Jericho, RVD, HHH, and the Rock (given the right opponent). I don't watch it as much anymore; I enjoy good wrestling, but there's too much soap opera stuff for me now.

purre 11-14-2002 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Starshadow:
No kidding. Have you seen any of RVD's early matches back with ECW? Some of those are just incredible. I mean jaw to the floor incredible. There's not too many wrestlers in the WWE that can put on a match like that, namely guys like Benoit, Jericho, RVD, HHH, and the Rock (given the right opponent). I don't watch it as much anymore; I enjoy good wrestling, but there's too much soap opera stuff for me now.
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] This is the only expression I can make when RWD does something.
I think too that the soap opera has got a bit too big part.It was a good show in Finland,though.

pritchke 11-14-2002 06:17 PM

Hahaaa!!!! Chris Jericho!!!!! I would say the same thing in an overall quality class. If you are speaking technical skills I would have to say Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle. Personality wise it is probaly the Rock. RVD, Mysterio, and Eddie Gurrero are all pretty good to.

Lord Starshadow 11-14-2002 06:18 PM

I've never actually been to a show. I hear they're pretty exciting though.

I think RVD could put on a good match with a blowup doll. He's just that kind of a wrestler.

EDIT: I knew I was forgetting another real good wrestler: Kurt Angle! He's definitely good in the ring.

[ 11-14-2002, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Lord Starshadow ]

Lavindathar 11-14-2002 08:47 PM

<font color="cyan">RVD rules, but Stone Cold was always ace! And going back a LONG while, Hulk, Dusty Rhodes and the Macho Man. All time old fave was Jake "the Snake" Roberts!</font>

Downunda 11-15-2002 12:13 AM

I like Steak and Chips.

Manwe 11-15-2002 02:07 AM

The Undertaker is probably one of my favourites, but Chris Jericho is quite ok too.