Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New Teachers? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81171)

DJG 09-09-2002 04:22 PM

Just thought I'd mention comments about my new teachers, and see yours if you post a reply, and please do!

ENGLISH: My fairypuff. Very volatile! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

CHEMISTRY: Very...... enthusiastic. Note Chemistry teacher comes complete with "I'm Potty About Science" sticker. :D

PHYSICS: Alamant, Alaphant, Alacktricity? Can't she speak?
BIOLOGY: (Coughs) No comment, not suitable for younger ages. (! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] !)

MATHS: Very serious, but fun aswell!

ELECTRONICS: Why can't he say special???? Fat Irish Bloke. Then again, I descend from Ireland!

MUSIC: Mr Pie and Chips, but best teacher even. Name does actually sound like Pie and Chips! [img]smile.gif[/img]

FRENCH: Well, contradictory! Says we are the best group she has ever taught but are absolutley rubbish at verbs! :rolleyes:

RE: Muzz Wilson. Interesting, she says she wants a half term party! Every half term! For the good people. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

ICT: Reminds me of the greek. Very intelligent, always sat at computer doing stuff. [img]graemlins/madatpc2.gif[/img]

Please post your own!

Thanks!

[ 09-09-2002, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: DJG ]

Beaumanoir 09-09-2002 04:25 PM

My Physics Teacher Can't Speak Either... He's Greek! :D

Moni 09-09-2002 04:44 PM

ENGLISH: Dramatic and fun at the same time. He makes getting up early worth while and makes the subject both interesting and personal to everyone.

MATH: (Head of the Math Dept :D ): Serious and simple all in one breath. Makes Algebra easily understandable. (yay!!!)

BIOLOGY/NUTRITION: I wish I had her body LOL Beautiful, friendly, and loves her field.

SPEECH: Knows how to talk, I'll give her that! :D She gave us the day off today because half of the class did not show up (heavy rain) I thought that was cool. It gave me just enough time to eat a $5.00 lunch and then be sent home because they closed the campus.

FIRST AID: Another (just absolutely) beautiful woman who enjoys her work and is good at it.
She is also the Aerobics, Kick Boxing and Yoga Instructor.

DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY: A new dad, enthusiastic about the subject, has a thick but beautiful Spanish accent.

What gets me the most is that all of these people know me by name but not a lot of the other students in my classes...they talk to me in passing and are always enthusiastically ready to hear what I have to say....that last one gets me when they make me repeat a spontaneous joke in class that they didn't hear. Its good that I don't get into trouble for those LOL

EDIT: I need a spelling teracher LOL...same word, two variations, both of them half finished. "F" lol

[ 09-09-2002, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

FelixJaeger 09-09-2002 04:52 PM

English: shes great ... no homework at all ever unless its coursework specific... SWEET!!!!
Maths:she hates me she always has ... but shes quite a laugh at times
Science.phy:erm im scared of him he dresses up as girls in the school play...
Chem:hes cool hes the only teacher who can draw
Biology: shes new, we'll break her we always do mwahahaha
German:same old same old
ICT: Dr Dean is ok but hes a bigger version of little tim (hes not much bigger)
Manufacturing: one teach is a laff the other is a *not suitable unless over the age of 14*
Music:havent had him yet...
and erm thats it i think...
<s>Felix</s>

Jeffi0 09-09-2002 06:29 PM

Science: Talks REALLY fast and babbles on about nothing.

Computers: Nasty. Really, really nasty. :(

Carrers: Gives a lot of homework, but is sort of friendly.

Math: Is afraid of us, and always looks like she's about to cry.

Andrew Mcveigh 09-09-2002 06:46 PM

DRAMA: kind of boring, but also fun a lot of the time.

ELECTRONICS: very, very, VERY boring. i think he needs to get zapped by one of his own electronic gizmos, maybe he'll get a personality!

SCIENCE: also boring, but funny too, he looks like frankensteins monster!

MATH: this guy is awesome! best teacher of the year.

TheGrandSlayer 09-09-2002 07:19 PM

Alright here are my teachers...
Math:My hated subject...But hey my teacher is nice and accually let a kid fall asleep in class,but she gives out homework almost EVERY DAY!
Science:Dang,this lady's funny!!!And the most common thing you do in there is watch movies!
Liturature:Strict,strict,strict...She goes over every thing in writing...Oh this week its composing...Yeah...Whatever...
History:This guy's a nut case,He makes us laugh every day,and he had a day where we did nothing but EAT!!!Hes my favorite teachers

[ 09-09-2002, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]