Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ATTN: Phil McCavity (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74107)

Memnoch 04-03-2002 11:07 AM

Everyone gets a second chance from me here at IW, no matter how much of a zoo escapee they sound like, Phil. It's one of my worse habits, I'm afraid. Besides, I have a feeling I won't have to wait too much longer for you to hang yourself anyway. Your IP address is logged and it'll only take a minute for us to lock you out of here.

Click on the Rules and Regulations button above, it will tell you that spamming is not allowed in this forum. Don't you have better things to do with your time? It must've taken you a good half-hour to post those meaningless messages. I hope you weren't at an internet cafe as your money would've been better spent on a Big Mac.

This will be your one and only warning - I have better things to do than waste my time with you. :rolleyes:

[ 04-03-2002, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Phil McCavity 04-03-2002 11:10 AM

:eek: Sorry Mario

Cloudbringer 04-03-2002 11:12 AM

Maz, I think our 'McCavity' is just goofing off and did a bit more than they should have.. by now you may even know who it is/was. ;)

Cloudy, saying "nyah nyah" to the drill-nut ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Phil McCavity 04-03-2002 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Maz, I think our 'McCavity' is just goofing off and did a bit more than they should have.. by now you may even know who it is/was. ;)

Cloudy, saying "nyah nyah" to the drill-nut ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

:eek: :eek: :eek: Who could I be? Hmmmm could be more than one of us [img]tongue.gif[/img] Four Phils maybe?

Rikard_OHF 04-03-2002 11:16 AM

ya know memnoch
he called you mario....
SO this is someone familiar with the place
And thus should know this is not allowed
Maybe just maybe ya getting to leniant

Thing is I would have kicked him out like ages ago if not only for spammin in the OHF thread

[ 04-03-2002, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Rikard_OHF ]

Sir ReGiN 04-03-2002 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rikard_OHF:
ya know memnoch
he called you mario....
SO this is someone familiar with the place
And thus should know this is not allowed
Maybe just maybe ya getting to leniant

Thing is I would have kicked him out like ages ago if not only for spammin in the OHF thread

Exactly, the fact that he's an old member just makes it worse..

Cloudbringer 04-03-2002 11:22 AM

Rikard, no worries, it IS someone you know.. or well, several someones... ;)

HEY PHIL, watch that rampant drilling, or we may need to cut the power! HAHAHAHAHA...besides, didn't one of you have a reciprocating saw? ;)

Lord of Alcohol 04-03-2002 11:25 AM

Quote:

HEY PHIL, watch that rampant drilling, or we may need to cut the power! HAHAHAHAHA...besides, didn't one of you have a reciprocating saw? ;)

I dont know about Phil but I have one of those recipricating saws Amber, wanna see it? :D

Rikard_OHF 04-03-2002 11:25 AM

Quote:

Yes So?
*They* are lucky this guy has never been made mod
The fact you make a multi account is not allowed but that's not that bad
the fact that they are spamming threads by making the same comment over and over again Is plain stupid
What the hell is up with that?

What kinda example is this?
Newcomers will think that this kinda behaviour is allowed aslong as they are member long enough
No matter what the motive this is rediculious

[ 04-03-2002, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Rikard_OHF ]

Cloudbringer 04-03-2002 11:28 AM

Yup, gotta agree with that, Rikard. And hopefully, Phil has got it out of his/their system?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey LoA, sure, show me the saw! LOL