Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I think I cleared out chapter 2... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13943)

cav_again 09-13-2003 02:45 AM

almost literally. I don't think there are many more quests (if any) I can do (not counting character quests; I have a party of six). All my people are between level 13 and 15 (and that's pretty good with 18 generaly be the max, right?). so....

are there any quests that are very often missed? I mean, like REALLY often, like almost nobody does them? just wanna make sure I get as much exp. as possible before chapter 3.

thanks

shadowhound 09-13-2003 07:49 AM

*The kids who want ale and swords
*The man who is buried alive in the Graveyard district

And my personal fave
*They put a WHAT in their chicken? (I can barely remember the quest but I do remember laughing way too hard [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Faceman 09-13-2003 07:58 AM

well, I guess you did EVERYTHING in the sewers and visited every house in the city. Mostly people miss small errand quests because the person to talk to is not in the area at a certain time. Did you do the quest with the red piece of cloth? Have you helped Tiris in Trademeet? Did you buy a chicken?
I guess really big quests with lots of XP can't be missed in Chapter 2.

Devv 09-13-2003 08:00 AM

I went on to chapter 3 last night after doing the whole load of chapter 2 and getting to 3rd level in Watchers Keep. I dual classed my character at the very start of the game, before he even left his cage to a mage and kept with a party of 4 for a few minor quests then went to a party of 6. Anyway, my main is on level 15 now, nearly 16 and Minsc is on level 18. Jaheria is on 13/13.

shadowhound 09-13-2003 08:12 AM

Other quests -

*Getting the "Special Sword" from the sewers
*Commision illithium art for Temple of Helm
*The quest you receive from Limited Wish spell

Amedyr 09-13-2003 09:01 PM

What quest from Limited Wish spell?!

teardropmina 09-13-2003 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Amedyr:
What quest from Limited Wish spell?!
spoiler
if you've got yourself a limited wish scroll (mage spell scroll), let your mage cast it, and you'll see what's it about (however, you cannot kill a group of people in certain inn for this quest to work).

Sagramore 09-13-2003 09:23 PM

Hey guys...long time no see. Anyways, i once got that quest by a man who has the looks of a beggar saying that one of the members in that group owes him money...same quest though. Wierd quest too, but nonetheless

A quest that I missed the first 20 times i played through this game was the "Skindancer" quest in trademeet....you have to do another quest for it to happen, i think

[ 09-13-2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Sagramore ]

cav_again 09-14-2003 01:45 AM

Thanks for all the suggestions, but I've done ALL of those, except for the limited wish quest. I need to go kill those guys.

Also, WHat is watchers keep?

thanks

shadowhound 09-14-2003 01:59 AM

Woohoo, I found the only quest he hasn't done so far :D

Watchers Keep is a dungeon that is added in when you install Throne of Bhaal.