Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ironworks Radio is LIVE! (Wed 5PM till 9PM) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83735)

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
[img]smile.gif[/img] That would be cool! You could set up the same thing I have, but the banner I have would have to point to your IP when you were on. It'd be cool if we could talk to each other on the radio, you know, every radio show as a 2 person show in the morning :D !
Yep...it would be the AM - PM show (AM for you, PM for me!) :D

We could call it "Straddling the Globe"! :D

Masklinn 01-21-2003 09:09 AM

I was asking Ziroc, his voice sounds very sleepy [img]smile.gif[/img]
I like that, very relaxing to hear :D

And no Memnoch, you don't sound sleepy at all, you sound in fact pretty excited about that song lol, hope Ziroc will get it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Masklinn:
I was asking Ziroc, his voice sounds very sleepy [img]smile.gif[/img]
I like that, very relaxing to hear :D

And no Memnoch, you don't sound sleepy at all, you sound in fact pretty excited about that song lol, hope Ziroc will get it [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm actually quite excited about it, I had to have a cigarette to calm down. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It's about 75% of the way there, Z...

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:14 AM

YES!!! I got stupid Quicktime to work!!! :D :D :D

Edit: Yorick's got a pretty good voice, I've got a CD he put together for me - he sounds a bit like a younger Michael Hutchence...

[ 01-21-2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Ziroc 01-21-2003 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
Cool! Did you hear me talking about it? :D

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Memnoch:

Cool! Did you hear me talking about it? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, I did! [img]smile.gif[/img] I followed your instructions and got the bloody thing to work. Thanks mate! The song should be just about there...give it about 2 mins...

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:20 AM

Yes, that's the one! [img]smile.gif[/img] Except I sent you an extended club mix which is longer (and bigger :D ).

The other song I sent you, Out of the City, is really cool too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc 01-21-2003 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
Yes, that's the one! [img]smile.gif[/img] Except I sent you an extended club mix which is longer (and bigger :D ).

The other song I sent you, Out of the City, is really cool too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cool! Yeah, keep uploading it!! I'll play both!

[ 01-21-2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:26 AM

Hey, cool song! What's it called, this one you're playing now? Very moody track.

This email is so @#$% slow!! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

It's sending the second one now...

Edit: Hey, Z, I've got an idea - before you start playing, we should have an "Ironworks Requests" post for people to post their songs, then it would make it easier for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, I want to hear some of YOUR faves as well...especially if they're trancey (*hint* Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade :D )

I'm glad I finally got the chance to have a listen - I'm forever missing this! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Masklinn 01-21-2003 09:26 AM

Here is a request for a funky tune (if you find it that is) :

Artist : Parliament - Song Title : "Motor Booty Affair"

Don't know if you can find it, tends to be a bit rare [img]smile.gif[/img]