Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Weapon Stats Please (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73966)

Daniel 03-23-2002 08:38 PM

Does any one here happen to know the stats for Artemis Entreri's weapons?

I need to know the stats for his dagger "life stealer" and his sword "Saber"

If anyone could help me out then I would appreciate it, thnx ;)

[ 03-23-2002, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Daniel ]

Lord of Alcohol 03-23-2002 08:44 PM

I actually have the AD&D book that gives all that, but its buried in a very big stack of boxes sorry:( I'm no help am I? Well have a beer anyway!

Daniel 03-23-2002 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Well have a beer anyway!
cheers ;)

The.Relic 03-23-2002 09:12 PM

Hi Daniel. Are you sure you have the name of that sword right? I checked the entire inventory and I couldn't find any by that name.
Life Stealer
+4 to THACO
Damage; 1 dice 4 + 4
Hit has 15% chance of level drain. .
Sorry I couldn't find the sword imfo for you. .

Encard 03-23-2002 09:31 PM

You got the stats from BG2, I see... those are wrong, I'm fairly sure... after all, in the books, his dagger does a very powerful life drain type affect, not level drain... Also, I believe there was a part of one of the books where it cut through some drow's mithril chain mail "like through paper" or something like that, can't remember the exact thing, but very easily... while wielded by Regis... so I'd guess that it's really more than a +4... *shrug*

The.Relic 03-23-2002 09:50 PM

Well Enkard you may very well be right. I have no knowledge of P&P D&G so if that is what he is looking for, you are no doubt correct. Daniel didn't specify from what he wanted the imfo from, so I would have no way of knowing.
Thanx for the imfo from the book though, it is nice to see how BI altered stats to fit things into the game. .

[ 03-23-2002, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: The.Relic ]

Lord of Alcohol 03-23-2002 10:30 PM

I'll try to remember to find it tomorrow,his stats are in the Hall of Heros (or something like that) book which is ummmmmm somewhere.

Redblueflare 03-23-2002 11:57 PM

I know this is a little bit off topic, but where exactly do you find Artemis? I must've beaten BG2 five times already, and have never seen him.

http://www.dabros.com/images/deathki...pg.7860955.jpg
<font color="red">Red</font><font color="blue">Blue</font><font color="white">Flare
The dragon tamer lives on...</font>
</center>

The.Relic 03-24-2002 12:02 AM

Redblueflare, I think that is part of what Encard was trying to point out. I haven't seen Artemus in the game either and I tracked down his dagger in the game inventory, but could not find his sword. Encard and LofA were pointing out that he is a character in the books and that his weops stats are published in them.

Daniel 03-24-2002 08:18 PM

Thanx for trying The.Relic, sorry I didn't specify what I meant I'll try to explain why I want them.

I have just started making web site dealing with all the infinity engine games, and I wanted to create some themed characters with custom items and abilities for people to download. Characters like Artemis Entreri and a Decent Drizzt character with All his equipment (Including his figurine Guenhwyvar) plus some innate abilities like Globe of darkness and Faerie fire. Well anyway to cut a long story short I currently need the PnP Stats for Entreri's weapons so that I can finish him off.

I have tried looking for the info on various sites but to no avail not even Dual Scimitars had the weapons stats.

So if anyone out there happens to know them then I am still in need, thanks for your time.

P.S To redblue flare apparently Artemis is a
special character in the game whom you can
only meet by summoning with the CLUA
console, but don't hold me too this as I
have never tried.