Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Mythril Tokens (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58704)

Wolverine129h 11-05-2001 11:04 PM

how many tokens are there total when you are doing Bohdi's maze?? i found 21..im guessing there are probably 25 or 30, but where could i find the others?? thanks for the help.

Alpha 11-05-2001 11:14 PM

well if your talking about what i think your talking about, im pretty sure you only need like 15 or something to get the boots of speed.

SecretMaster 11-05-2001 11:17 PM

I think its only like 21. I use the most expensive for the Jesters Mail. THe boots of speed aren't that great u know.

Wolverine129h 11-05-2001 11:25 PM

i think the boots of speed would be a lot better than the jesters chain though....i mean what would be the advantage for of having chain over regular plate mail?

Dundee Slaytern 11-06-2001 03:17 AM

Boots of Speed, lets you engage the enemy faster, grants an additional 1/2 attack per round.

There are a total of 22 tokens, get Boots of Speed and Boots of the North.

The_ Fur_Cough 11-06-2001 06:16 PM

Boots of Speed DO NOT increase attack rate. They only increase movement rate.

There are 21 Mithril Tokens in total in the maze, if you got them all you done well....well done. [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT : Could be 22, haven't played for many many months, 21 sticks in my head though.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: The_ Fur_Cough ]</p>

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 11-06-2001 08:48 PM

dont know what the jester mail is, but boots of speed dont increase your attack rate. i dont think the regular haste spell does either. i think u have to use the advanced haste spell to get any extra attacks. I like the boots of speed because i hate waiting for my character to get where they are going. i point to a spot on the map for them to go and then i wait like 5 minutes for them to get there. then somone goes the wrong way and it takes that character longer. what a fiasco. i try to never direct the character to a point beyond their line of vision to avoid this. this really wasnt what u were talking about but i do so love to ramble

Seraph 11-06-2001 09:13 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>but boots of speed dont increase your attack rate. i dont think the regular haste spell does either.<hr></blockquote>

Your wrong on both counts.
I tried it out in the game.

Using two characters, who were both dual weilding I got the following results:
My PC. W/out boots 7/2 attacks. W/ 4 attacks.
An NPC. W/out boots 9/2 attacks. W/ 5 attacks.

The result? Boots give an extra 1/2 attacks, atleast for dual weilding characters.

Haste.
My three non-boot wearing dual weilders got +1 attack each. My non-dual weilding and non-boot wearing character got +1/2 attack. My two boot wearing charaters got zip.

Result.
Haste gives +1/2 attack per weapon if the character isnt wearing boots of speed.