Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I am back! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100283)

Spirits Reborn 12-18-2008 10:03 PM

I am back!

I've been gone from here for a bit , but I am back!

I thought I wasn't able to log on because I'd forgotten my password, or something. But apparantly what was wrong was that my old keyboard wasn't working right (so one of the letters or more on the password wasn't typing). But once I got the new one , I'm back like..like...like..something that's fast.

:P

Update within the past couple of weeks. I'm finally going back to work as of tommorow! And going back to school in spring. Everything is getting stable, which is great (healthwise).

I should be posting alot more here again. :D

Kakero 12-18-2008 11:09 PM

Re: I am back!

Heya! haven't seen you for quite a while. :D

wellard 12-19-2008 01:53 AM

Welcome noobie :)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-19-2008 06:36 AM

Hey buddy, nice to see you again.

What kept you from working? I think I missed it.

Bungleau 12-19-2008 08:17 AM

Welcome back, Spirits! :happywave:

Dragonshadow 12-19-2008 04:54 PM

Hey, nice to have you back Spirits. I would say I haven't spoken to you in a while, but considering I was chatting to you last night, that would be a flaming lie. :P

Cloudbringer 12-19-2008 08:37 PM

Welcome back! Happy New Keyboard! :D

Spirits Reborn 12-19-2008 11:23 PM

Heh :) Its good to be back.

@Kakero : I know! Hopefully I can go about adding illogical responses again. :hehe:

@Wellard : Haha , thank you thank you.

@Variol: hmm, well Basically I had a chronic disease thing. It killed my kidneys, had to get surgery to get prepped for dialysis etc. Finally got everything stable enough to return to work, basically. (this was all in the span of 5 months)

@Dragonshadow : Yep! Couldn't have done much w/o you!

@Cloudy: hehe, new keyboard. :D (Microsoft makes REALLY good keyboards+ mouse) :D

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-20-2008 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirits Reborn (Post 1223862)
Heh :)

@Variol: hmm, well Basically I had a chronic disease thing. It killed my kidneys, had to get surgery to get prepped for dialysis etc. Finally got everything stable enough to return to work, basically. (this was all in the span of 5 months)

@Dragonshadow : Yep! Couldn't have done much w/o you!

@Cloudy: hehe, new keyboard. :D (Microsoft makes REALLY good keyboards+ mouse) :D

Wow, that's pretty serious stuff and certainly not something one would consider happening to a person of 20 years. Did you have a transplant or loose one of them?

Thanks for being there him DS!

..and yes, MS keyboards are very good! I have connected to my work PC now. I had a Logitech, but the keys are not as nice. I have a wireless Logitech on this PC, which cost way more than the MS one, but it's not as nice. I hate the black keyboard with light gray letters. ..should have thought of that at the time..

Spirits Reborn 12-20-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood (Post 1223875)
Wow, that's pretty serious stuff and certainly not something one would consider happening to a person of 20 years. Did you have a transplant or loose one of them?

Thanks for being there him DS!

..and yes, MS keyboards are very good! I have connected to my work PC now. I had a Logitech, but the keys are not as nice. I have a wireless Logitech on this PC, which cost way more than the MS one, but it's not as nice. I hate the black keyboard with light gray letters. ..should have thought of that at the time..

Yeah, nothing you'd expect happening to a person of 20 years, lol. I thought so too. But it is as it is :P

Nope, no transplant. I'm in dialysis though (gets me through the day :P )

and yea, Ds rocks. :D