Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   To Ironworks Members- Ignore Trolls, please (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80486)

Mouse 07-26-2002 05:11 PM

Right, I have deleted all the topics started by NancyCrappinPants, Jamaica Man and Angel of $hit. White Guardian gets the benefit of the doubt meantime. Ziroc will shortly be informed of the trolls and bans will follow. We still need info on whoever the "OST" retards are, but for now it's back to business as usual.

Thank you all for your restraint [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

johnny 07-26-2002 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by adam warlock:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by adam warlock:
OST... OST? hmm... off-subject topic?

Working on it, don't worry ! :D </font>[/QUOTE]lol there's only one other option:

someone took the 'p' out of post so there is 'ost' ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]No, actually there are lots of options, you just have to know where to look. I'm pulling some strings right now, and if i'm lucky they're up for a surprise !

adam warlock 07-26-2002 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mouse:
Right, I have deleted all the topics started by NancyCrappinPants, Jamaica Man and Angel of $hit. White Guardian gets the benefit of the doubt meantime. Ziroc will shortly be informed of the trolls and bans will follow. We still need info on whoever the "OST" retards are, but for now it's back to business as usual.

Thank you all for your restraint [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

and Thank yOU for being so prompt!

this is a board where we come to communicate, discuss, enjoy ourselves, or share.

Mouse 07-26-2002 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
OST... OST? hmm... off-subject topic?

Working on it, don't worry ! :D </font>[/QUOTE]lol there's only one other option:

someone took the 'p' out of post so there is 'ost' ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]No, actually there are lots of options, you just have to know where to look. I'm pulling some strings right now, and if i'm lucky they're up for a surprise !
</font>[/QUOTE]Thank you for your interest, johnny, but we don't want anything done to OST. Any stupidity or retaliation would only drag us down to the same level of these idiots.

If you have any firm information, please let me, another mod or Ziroc know - we will take it from there.

sageridder 07-26-2002 05:55 PM

Don't know if this means anything but NancyCrappinPants tried to
put a picture in his/her profile linked to
http://theforumisdown.com

johnny 07-26-2002 05:58 PM

Don't worry Mouse, i'm not taking any actions myself, but if i can track em down i can inform other boards to be on the lookout for them, or he, cause it could be just one very busy person. If i come up with anything i'll let you know.

Grojlach 07-26-2002 06:00 PM

Seems I missed all the action, stupid double shift... ;)
Good to see everything is under control now, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ronn_Bman 07-26-2002 08:05 PM

I always miss the interesting stuff...LOL!

Good job mods(as always)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny 07-26-2002 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grojlach:
Seems I missed all the action, stupid double shift... ;)
Good to see everything is under control now, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You sound dissapointed, i thought you were against violence ? :D

adam warlock 07-26-2002 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Don't worry Mouse, i'm not taking any actions myself, but if i can track em down i can inform other boards to be on the lookout for them, or he, cause it could be just one very busy person. If i come up with anything i'll let you know.
yes yes... I really don't mind being informed because there are 4 other boards I hang out with..