Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   and you think you're safe? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82694)

adam warlock 11-16-2002 09:14 AM

during AIM conversation -
here's the concept:

"can I use your credit card #? I won't charge it. just wanted to see if it works."

uh-huh.. *blocks*

told this to mother and her response was: "and you know the sad thing is? that people WOULD give out the credit card numbers"

yeah.

edit: can't spell today [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-16-2002, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: adam warlock ]

Kaltia 11-16-2002 09:17 AM

lol...some desperate people out there...to try an AIM conversation...roflmao!

WillowIX 11-16-2002 09:19 AM

Now tatīs an ecellent tip AW! Iīll have to try that one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...cons/icon4.gifWARNING! A lot of sarcasm is used in this post! Do not read unless vaccinated! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

adam warlock 11-16-2002 09:21 AM

you know that kicker is: I HELPED this little twit with his webcomic!

whacky 11-16-2002 09:29 AM

Social Engineer [img]smile.gif[/img] gotta love 'em [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

whacky 11-16-2002 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Now tatīs an ecellent tip AW! Iīll have to try that one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...cons/icon4.gifWARNING! A lot of sarcasm is used in this post! Do not read unless vaccinated! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Hey willow, how are ya :D

WillowIX 11-16-2002 09:39 AM

Hiya whacky [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] ! Iīm fine though Iīve been in a very strange mood lately.. I canīt seem to stop posting teasing remarks lol :D . I think itīs all CDīs fault ;) . How are you whacky? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 11-16-2002 06:58 PM

I'd have replied "sure, but first please send me all the cash you have onhand and in your bank account, I want to make sure you don't have any counterfeits. Don't worry, I won't spend it, will send it back to you after my inspection." :D

Lioness 11-16-2002 07:00 PM

lol...yeh, that's true and very sad. ;) People annoy me... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

adam warlock 11-16-2002 09:03 PM

yeah lioness, I think what really annoys me that they honestly thought I'm a sucker. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 11-16-2002 09:11 PM

Lioness, you forgot the http:// in your sig pic. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW, nice to see you here again a bit more often [img]smile.gif[/img]

whacky 11-17-2002 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by adam warlock:
yeah lioness, I think what really annoys me that they honestly thought I'm a sucker. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Dont you appreciate them for their boldness, social skills and sheer stupidity *surprised* :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LennonCook 11-17-2002 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Lioness, you forgot the http:// in your sig pic. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="lightblue">No need for the protocol; the problem is the extra spaces. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2002 05:12 AM

Quote:

Iīm fine though Iīve been in a very strange mood lately.. I canīt seem to stop posting teasing remarks lol :D . I think itīs all CDīs fault ;) . How are you whacky? [img]smile.gif[/img]
MY fault ? *gasp,* what have I done? *hurt innocence* Really Willow, I'm shocked at you, shocked. ;)

hehe, what some ppl will do for a convo... why not get msn? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WillowIX 11-17-2002 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
MY fault ? *gasp,* what have I done? *hurt innocence* Really Willow, I'm shocked at you, shocked. ;)

hehe, what some ppl will do for a convo... why not get msn? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Aww poor spammerman! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I didnīt mean to hurt you, I just meant that your attitude towards spamming and "cheeky comments" are rubbing off on me. Maybe itīs not entirely your fault then. Does that make you feel better? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Harkoliar 11-17-2002 05:20 AM

sigh .. some people are just gulliable.. like me [img]smile.gif[/img]

but im not that stupid..

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2002 05:27 AM

Quote:

Aww poor spammerman! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I didnīt mean to hurt you, I just meant that your attitude towards spamming and "cheeky comments" are rubbing off on me. Maybe itīs not entirely your fault then. Does that make you feel better? [img]smile.gif[/img]
WILL you stop calling me that! lol, and of course you didn't *really* hurt me. :rolleyes: Bah, rubbing off on you? I personally think you get a pervese pleasure out of it ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] I *could* say I do as well, but I won't. Opps. ;) heheh. And no, it doesnt make me feel better *sulk pout* heh, so come and gimme a hug, then we can "kiss and makeup", no, on second thoughts dont *cheeky grin*

WillowIX 11-17-2002 05:30 AM

Too late!! *hugs CD* [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Tīwas on the cheek so no harm in that right? ;) And stop call you what spammerman? CD? You donīt like being called CD? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-17-2002 05:41 AM

Bah... females. :rolleyes: *grins* well, I guess being called "CD" is better then being called "Calthy".. bah, which in case anyone didn't realise/know is LB's "pet" name for me.. which seems to have been addopted by a few other females as well. [img]tongue.gif[/img] not that I mind overmuch, just so long as it IS females calling me that. [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm, incidently arnt we driffting a little offtopic here? ;) perhaps we ought to move this particular line of convo over to CC's. ;) *returns hug* well I have ta get offline now *sigh* :rolleyes: I talk to you later Willow ;) come on msn more often, I miss ya :( anyway, be well.

Attalus 11-17-2002 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
B :rolleyes: *grins* well, I guess being called "CD" is better then being called "Calthy".. bah, which in case anyone didn't realise/know is LB's "pet" name for me.. be well.
And "Calthy" is better than "Calthywalthypoo," right? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Kaltia 11-17-2002 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
B :rolleyes: *grins* well, I guess being called "CD" is better then being called "Calthy".. bah, which in case anyone didn't realise/know is LB's "pet" name for me.. be well.

And "Calthy" is better than "Calthywalthypoo," right? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Or my personal favourite, snuggle [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]

WillowIX 11-17-2002 12:51 PM

"snuggle" is yours Kat! [img]smile.gif[/img] I like "spammerman" myself as Calthyīs nick [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

[ 11-17-2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

adam warlock 11-17-2002 01:16 PM

go to the Cloudy's Cafe guys... no relation to the topic here... nothing to see here... *shoo them to the other thread*