Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Where are you all??? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50958)

Kylle 02-19-2001 06:10 PM

So I would go away for only one day (very busy yesterday!) and all the names I would not recognise...Where have you all gone??? Did you one and all go out and get lives? (My friend would say I sit and write here because 'I have no life') But I would answer her that my life is not so bad...

Valen, thanks for all the smileys! I will bump the thread for you...

(Cloudbringer blue sad-face is : ( without space )

Melusine 02-19-2001 06:13 PM

Kylle no there seems to be a kind of crash...If you click the thread you will notice that they're actually different ones with the wrong names attached!
Read the New Sig and the other "new" threads and you'll see what I mean

Also hi! I think we haven't met yet, have we?
Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum!

Kylle 02-19-2001 06:57 PM

Thank you, Melusine...Do they fix this soon?

Melusine 02-19-2001 07:15 PM

Let's hope so...Memnoch just let Ziroc know about this, so we'll just have to wait and see...
We've been through this several times before though, so we'll eventually get over it this time as well!

Memnoch 02-19-2001 07:27 PM

Will be fixed very soon I hope.

WAH. 02-19-2001 07:42 PM

Thats some relief!

Wah. 02-19-2001 07:52 PM

Now, we're twiddling our thumbs and hopefully some sense will come out of this. The jerome thread.....my story thread!! Ergh, I don't want to think about it

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 08:00 PM

Kylle, I'm here! The whole place looks like a scrambled egg-fest! Is that a parentheses after a colon? regular,square bracket or what? WOW, it worked! Thanks!

Melusine 02-19-2001 08:04 PM

Wah don't worry some threads are still here, just under wrong headings! I think the Problems INstalling thread is actually your story thread

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 08:16 PM

Kylle - Hello again! I am like everyone here sitting and wondering when this will all clear up. Never have seen this particular problem before here on the Board. Might take Ziroc a bit of time to figure out. At least we have managed to all gathered together like so much geese!!

Melusine - Nice to see you again! Did the painting go OK, are you finished yet?

Wah - I know how you feel! I had a chain story thread going that had been recently added to that I never got a chance to read earlier today. No telling where it is right now! ARRRR!!

Cloudbringer, I like your cloud pic!! Better than that lumbering elemental thingy! Didn't really look too ladylike you know? Too bad there aren't any cool female pics to choose from. Hey, I think Stealt-Yinn had one a few months ago... hehehe!

Melusine 02-19-2001 08:34 PM

Hey LadyZ, nice to see you too!
Well I finished painting about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and I am even moved already!!!
Everything's ready for me to move into my brand-new-place-of-my-very-own except for some random boxes that I still need to clear out. I'm sooo happy!
The last few bits are actually lasting the longest, mostly due to my extreme tiredness which I referred to in Bruce the Aussie's M.E. thread (damn that crash, I wanted to check that thread to see if anyone else had given some advice, well I'm seeing a GP anyway next week, because I really am unbelievably tired! Tonight I slept from 11 in the evening to 11 in the morning, and still I fell asleep again while reading a book and slept from 13h to 16.30!!!)

blah blah blah, whoops Melusine off on ramble again...

Melusine: Casts Silence: Melusine
Melusine: Silenced

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 09:12 PM

Melusine - We, too, are in the process of buying a place. Still looking but we need to pick something fast before our lease is up! I hope I can find a place like you that I am happy with and then we can finally have something we can actually call "our own." I have visions of being able to paint a room ANYWAY I want. I've got a few ideas, and they all include scenic wall paintings!! I saw a show on TV where people were painting a wall light blue, then taking white paint on a tissue or some such, and dabbing it on and blending it in, and the end result was a very realistic looking sky! Hey, I love to paint so anyplace we end up owning is going to be in for it!! Atmosphere is everything to me!!

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 09:17 PM

LadyW: I agree. I have all white walls at the moment (too much to paint after building) except for my guest room which was an unfinished space until last year. It is now a lovely "lavender lace" color and I am a HAPPY girl. That room is so calming and cooooool. My contractor laughed, saying it was a bit "frilly" but hey, it's MY guest room! Tuff tiddly winks, pal! LOL!

Good luck hunting!

Cloudy

Memnoch 02-19-2001 09:25 PM

With this gathering of people, it feels like the network at work has gone down and we've logged a helpdesk call!

I see that Stormbringer has been learning all about images on the weekend??

Melusine, ArchBabe, something wierd seems to be happening with your sig. I see a box that says "Hosted by Angelfire.com" is that what it's meant to say?

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 09:27 PM

Memnoch! Yup, just for you and BK, you feel flattered? (low chuckle)

LoveMuffin (hahahahahahahahahaha! hysterical giggling)

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 09:32 PM

Cloudbringer - hey lavendar sounds lovely!! You never know what a room will end up looking like no matter which color you choose. I remember a friend of mine years ago painted her bedroom this bright medium orange with white miniblinds. Sound ugly? She actually set it up to where it looked pretty nice, especially with her double mirror-doored closet. You just never know!

Anyway, househunting didn't go all that great today. Our price range limits us to some pretty slummy looking townhouses. One we really liked the outside of, it had a screened in porch in the back, but the realtor's key didn't work so we couldn't see the inside. We really thought is was a good one though, but there was a catch...of course... some big dog barked next door the whole time we were there. Sounds like a Rottweiler. Eh. I also liked this other one a few blocks away. Just a matter of can we scrape up the closing costs? It looked nice though, little fenced-in yard, three levels, new big kitchen, three bedrooms upstairs (aka me and my husband's computer rooms!). That's the one I want at least right now. The way I look at it, no matter what we buy, we can sell it in 5 years or so and make money on it the way this market keeps going!! Too bad though at our age we can't even afford an actual house around here. But we saw on a local realtor's channel on TV this morning the house price averages for our area. It came to $500,000.00! This is an average! How did we end up in richville??? Enough rambling...

Armisael 02-19-2001 09:35 PM

Hmm, that cloud almost looks like...
(prods a steak sandwich thoughtfully)

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 09:40 PM

Armie! (goes to turn her heat down) My, my, I have missed you! And stop prodding, it tickles...(chuckle)

LadyW: Too bad about the hunt today, but I wish you better luck next time out. Been there, done that, been miserable, but it is great now, so I can offer some light at the end of the tunnel...uh...detouring toward the gutter...oh uh...damn, it's all Armisael's fault... (giggle)

CloudTunnel

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 10:08 PM

Yeah, uh huh, hehe! Ok Armisael, you just keep prodding your steak sandwich there!!

CB - thanks, we'll find something I'm sure. I'm one of those ones who waits for things to happen to them (thinking of that personality test!), but it has worked for me many times in the past so I have confidence that we will find the right place in the end! MAN upstairs has never failed me yet!

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 10:12 PM

Well, I'll be waiting to hear about your NEW place, then, ladyWendy! I may got to bed soon. Long day today. Got a play date with my adventuring companions tomorrow too.

Cloudy

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 10:14 PM

ER, why do I keep expecting somebody to tell us "GET A ROOM, ALREADY!" hehehehehehe

-cheap monitor....keeps fogging over...wonder what could cause that?...(giggle, flutter)-

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 10:29 PM

CB -mmm. Steamy monitor. Why don't you try not to face it 3 inches away. Back up a little!! hehehe!

Yeah, I'll be hitting it soon too. Glad tommorrow's a holiday! Yes!! Much sleeping Innage!!

Armisael 02-19-2001 10:29 PM

This meat's been seen enough action for one day, zekke - I'm still having trouble keeping it down, though.
(vaguely lecherous smile)

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 11:03 PM

Armisael - just take a few deep breaths, count to ten, etc. you'll be OK!

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 11:08 PM

Ack! 11pm and I need a cold shower! Stealth is gonna have a field day here tomorrow! And BK...uh, well...I think I'll be chained up in the silk room for a month after this one....mmmm...hey...ack! WHERE DID MY MONITOR GO?

SteamCloud

Armisael 02-19-2001 11:14 PM

I could use a shower, too, although I'd prefer something a little hotter.

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 11:16 PM

ahh, well, I told you there's room for 2 in mine! I have a feeling I won't even have to adjust the water temperature! LOL

Armisael 02-19-2001 11:21 PM

I'm throwing double meanings out everywhere and nobody's getting them.
After work, perhaps, Cloudbringer. No, wait, I've got a date with the Mätresse der Schwärzung...

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 11:30 PM

Poor Armie...well I plead exhaustion and gee, I'm out of practice! And I got it , you bad boy! Caught me with no good reply, is all! And about those honeyed walnuts....

Armisael 02-19-2001 11:43 PM

You'll have to honey them yourself.
Well, you could get zekke to give you a hand, but that might get a bit kinky.

Cloudbringer 02-20-2001 12:08 AM

sssspittt...there goes another keyboard!
ICE I need ice , she says slowly taking a whole cube into her mouth....sssssizzle

HeatFront

Armisael 02-20-2001 12:10 AM

You can probably guess what I'm going to say about that, so I'll just spare myself the hassle.

Cloudbringer 02-20-2001 12:11 AM

Oh argh! I saw the first version, replied then saw your modification! LOL...er yah, a bit too kinky for my tastes! Hmmm...what is with men and that particular scenario....?

CluelessCloud

Armisael 02-20-2001 12:14 AM

I'd guess vanity, for the most part. Same thing with lesbians. I only really said it for quipping's sake, though, so don't start thinking I'm too much of a pig.

Cloudbringer 02-20-2001 12:15 AM

Yup, can probably guess. Moving onto licking that lollipop...any suggestions? HAHAHA! (whoa! looks around and wonders who snuck in and typed that?!!) (geez if I wink anymore I'm going to look like some deformed ghoul!)

Armisael 02-20-2001 12:16 AM

Hmm, we've just made a complete mess of this thread. Deja vu. Hit the back button now, kiddies, and keep your new-found knowledge away from your parents, a'ight?

Cloudbringer 02-20-2001 12:19 AM

Not to worry, I didn't take you seriously! Especially since it was added later!

And I'm thinking I should have taken that shower after my last post....uh, but then anyone here can tell you I'm orally oriented....

ChatterBox....(oh nuts,...no... uh, geez.....will NOTHING come out without the dreaded double entendre's tonight?! sigh.....cold water I need cold water...no ice..no...ack where's my monitor?)

Armisael 02-20-2001 12:22 AM

Suggestions?... What, like 'slow and broad'? No, not really. My fiancee doesn't believe in that, even though she frequently insists on using my face as a cushion. : /

Cloudbringer 02-20-2001 12:26 AM

Us, mess up a thread?! Never, well, almost never, er well, most of the time! And if you must know, I've figured out we must be the late-night entertainment for the board! In various other threads - totally innocent ones, may I add, I've seen posts referring to our conversations from people I don't even recognize sometimes! Stardom, Armie! hehehe

Um we may give Stealth a heart condition soon, though! Tonight was a classic.

Cloudbringer

Cloudbringer 02-20-2001 12:32 AM

ooooh, (blush) uh sorry to hear that...I guess since you are soon to be attached, I shouldn't tease...but it's too bad,I think she's missing something. Er, personal preferences... (looks around for minors) 'nuf said perhaps.

Cloudbringer