Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Who can I Bash? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50644)

Charlie 02-01-2001 05:41 PM

I'm on the very last leg. The Palace is open and Jonny boy is awaiting. Thing is a few of my guys are close to levelling up. I'm not interested in levelling up for Jonny's sake, more for personal satisfaction. I just zipped back to the Umar Hills and gave the skin armour bloke a clump because I found his line of wares distasteful.
I thought he was gonna be proper tough....one small fart in his general direction and that was him done...250xp..pah!

Who can I go and knock about who'll give me a reasonable row? I don't want to lose rep' but I'd like to try and get around 10,000 xp a man. I don't mind doing a bit of running around and doing a few different bods. I'm pretty sure all the main contenders have gone West now and I can't think where else to go or who to do.

Pointers appreciated.

Cheers.

Malla Gabriel 02-01-2001 05:47 PM

Why don't you go to Sharp tooth Pass at night there a lot of undead about to bash.

Accord 02-01-2001 05:52 PM

Hey Charlie, have you done the quests in the forest where the entrance of the elven city is? You can help Coran there and kill bunch of wolfweres, or explore the area for the cave. Also, check the Northern Forest, there are some vamps and "blokes" residing, waiting for you to bash.

Charlie 02-01-2001 06:06 PM

Thanks guys.

Yeah done Coran and the cave.

Small tooth pass may be worth another shot although I done that at night last time and topped up trapsing around for ages with no takers. Got backstabbed by a wicked little sod there though.

Are there no individuals like matey boy in the adv' mart? I bashed him before (don't remember the xp) but topped a load of innocents in the process so reloaded....good ruck tho'

Oh well....Looks like small teeth pass is gonna become no teeth pass very shortly.

Outta the way, I'ma comin thru....

Cheers.

Malla Gabriel 02-01-2001 06:18 PM

Before you go, have you done the screen with the graves on it, i think ones garuded at night by a genie and effert.

Charlie 02-01-2001 06:26 PM

Cheers Malla Gabriel.

Yup, dunnit.

G.W. 02-01-2001 07:09 PM

I wonder if it's possible to kill everyone in Ust Notha. It's not as though there are all that many drow wandering around.

saigo 02-01-2001 07:12 PM

I have 2nd time around....there aren't that many drow like i thought there would be!

turbovee 02-01-2001 07:21 PM

I've have always experienced some crimson deaths in the tethyr forest after leaving and coming back or resting awhile. They are worth 9,000 xp a piece

Charlie 02-01-2001 07:43 PM

Cheers guys.

Err, there are no Drow at all in Ust Natha, not now anyway. They went west donkeys back .... Plague I think it was, err yeah, that was it, bad case too as I remember...sword plague it was......terrible thing.

Actually I sussed a decent way around things avoiding bloodshed, just as my band of celibate, non violent, church going, teetotal, flower arranging band would like. I offloaded all the junk and miscellaneous weaponry that I'd accumulated bar a few potions and non floggable items. 74,000 odd GP in the coffers and I spent that on all the lev' 9 and such spells that I couldn't afford earlier. 9,000 experience per never to be used spell that was learnt...job done.

Jon baby, brace yerself. This is gonna hurt you much more than it's gonna hurt me.....I promise.