Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Led Zepplin Worship Satan - Y'know, The usual. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92701)

Beaumanoir 01-08-2005 12:44 PM

Stairway to HELL!!!

Uber wierd!

krunchyfrogg 01-08-2005 01:27 PM

I've heard this for a long time now, and I just don't know what to think.

I really think the "reverse message" is very unclear, and could just be coincidence.

Jorath Calar 01-08-2005 01:33 PM

Yes, I'm sure Satan has a toolshed... :rolleyes: [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Spelca 01-08-2005 04:59 PM

And even if it's true, so what? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: Btw, who thought of playing songs backwards anyway? And why? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2005, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Spelca ]

johnny 01-08-2005 05:05 PM

Why the Backwards Man of course, don't you know him ? :D

SilentThief 01-08-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Yes, I'm sure Satan has a toolshed... :rolleyes: [img]tongue.gif[/img]
MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Satan DOES have a toolshed!!!! its where he keeps the Lawnmower!!!

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

SilentThief
PS, for some reason I couldn't listen to it. it loaded but I couldn't hear a durned thing

Beaumanoir 01-08-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Why the Backwards Man of course, don't you know him ? :D
Why of course! He's the backwards man, the backwards man, he can walk backwards faster than you can!

Oh yea I didnt understand the bit about the toolshed. But hey, even Satan needs to keep on top of his DIY.

Jorath Calar 01-08-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spelca:
And even if it's true, so what? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well it means the choice is much easier, do you want to be good and go to heaven and have to listen to Spicegirls, John Denver, and other "nice"(read: bad) music or go to hell and rock with Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and Frank Zappa...?

No contest... I'll be surfing on the lake of fire, high fiving Satan each time I pass him by... :D

Quote:

Originally posted by Spelca:

Edit: Btw, who thought of playing songs backwards anyway? And why? [img]smile.gif[/img]

To prove a point I guess... that satan is amongst us, but to me, playing songs backwards the person who did so, already did proved it when he thought of it... he was SATAN! No other being could be so evil... and annoying... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Stratos 01-08-2005 07:10 PM

How do we know it's the same song played backwards?

Thoran 01-08-2005 07:32 PM

I reversed an mp3 of Stairway... you CAN hear those words but I wouldn't say they they jump out at you. I didn't recognize anything until I saw the words on their site then I could make them out in the recording. Pretty weak though IMO.