Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Story Thing (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50994)

Wah. 02-20-2001 05:48 PM

Okay, this might not be the most interesting part in the world but who wants to be a next door neighbour anyone?

also I need a dead woman.........yes you are already dead if you choose this part (sorry)

RAISTLIN 02-20-2001 08:08 PM

I'll be a neighbor. I'll also be backup psycho if the original changes mind. BTW this is conditional on a promise of a copy of the book when finished

Wah. 02-20-2001 09:43 PM

Hopefully I'll get the whole thing proof-read by the end of this week. I'll bear that in mind okay?

Okay, you're the neighbour then. In fact the neightbour gets quite a good part so that was a good choice.

I thought you wanted to be the dead woman? Then again............

Wah. 02-20-2001 09:51 PM

*sigh* I'm depressed. It's almost 3AM in the morning and I can't get any sleep. I blame it on that B**** whom I just broke up with, because she rang me last night saying that it was over. Well........so much for valentine's day I wonder if it was me or she found someone else - I hope it's not someone I know. I'm a bit like my own short stories sometimes - thing never work out between me and my love life. So, there you have it: I'm dumped and single again

This board is the only thing that keeps me going for the next morning at least. And I guess won't be sleeping tonight after what happened so I'll stay here a bit longer with you guys and I'll try to smile a bit........

Wah

Ladyzekke 02-20-2001 10:25 PM

Wah - please keep smiling! We are all here for you! "When depressed, refer to BGII Board often"!

Wah. 02-20-2001 10:39 PM

That is so nice ladyzekke! Why thank you and I will try to keep it up for another few hours (unless I doze off accidently in front of the monitor) I'm drawing a picture right now to drown off my depression, it usually works but somehow I still feel empty no matter how many smiling people there on my sketch.

Life is so hollow all of a sudden........

I always thought it was a bad dream. (So if I sleep now - it's 3.30AM, will I get nightmares?)

Jerome 02-21-2001 05:32 AM

SNAP OUTTA IT MAN!!!!!

You got a ton of friends and well wishers here that'll support you whatever happens!
I stil dont know who i am....

WOLFGIR 02-21-2001 05:36 AM

Jerome and LadyZ is right, snap out of it and tell your friends about it, us! OK, Take care!!

Moiraine 02-21-2001 05:45 AM

Hah ! I guess 'Moiraine' is the right pseudo to apply for the 'dead woman' part ...
My name is Claude, Claude Coiffier (sounds MUCH worse than James Bond ... )

Stealth Bomber 02-21-2001 09:48 AM

No Moiraine, you are far too sexy to play a dead person. Now someone as old as me is half way there already. Trouble is my name is not the most pronounceable, Michael Munoz witha ~ over the n. Pronounced 'Moo-nyoth'. Use it as you will Wah. If it is the corpse, could I be a lich or at least a zombie?